Windows 10: i have just formatted my laptop and now i get this message. It wasn't like that before

Discus and support i have just formatted my laptop and now i get this message. It wasn't like that before in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KantbankDenis [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KantbankDenis, Aug 25, 2020.

1. i have just formatted my laptop and now i get this message. It wasn't like that before

/u/KantbankDenis, Aug 25, 2020

2. IPOD video formats?

i converted one hour movie into .mov using ashampoo movie shrink & burn but it wasn';t copied to ipod..showing ipod doesnt recognised this format while i was trying to copy form itunes library..

ipod doesnt supoort .mov?

which video formats ipod supports?

suggest me best convertor utility to do same.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 25, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

i have just formatted my laptop and now i get this message. It wasn't like that before

n-ster, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

i have just formatted my laptop and now i get this message. It wasn't like that before

1. i have just formatted my laptop and now i get this message. It wasn't like that before - Similar Threads - formatted laptop message

2. When I push the @ button I get " symbol. How do I fix this as it wasn't an issue before?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I push the @ button I get " symbol. How do I fix this as it wasn't an issue before?: Recently when I press the @ key it sends this " any ideas on how to fix it?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-push-the-button-i-get-symbol-how-do-i-fix/bce79529-fbb6-4a35-a81b-43471dba02b0
  3. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  4. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  5. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting: After formatting my Samsung laptop with windows 10, I get the following error : All Boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration.... when I press F4 it just loops me back around. No other keys...
  6. hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...: hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like move the whole disk c to disk d something like that...
  7. hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...: hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like move the whole disk c to disk d something like that...
  8. hello my disk like have 110 gb and now i used like 108gb and i want to ask can i just like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How can I remove this gray bar? It wasn't there before my recent format.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this gray bar? It wasn't there before my recent format.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/firesword14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jksgtb/how_can_i_remove_this_gray_bar_it_wasnt_there/
  10. I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected...: submitted by /u/saber11914 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzqtv4/i_just_installed_windows_after_having_to/