Windows 10: I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to...

Discus and support I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Airplane mode is turned off. I have tried resetting the computer I have tried turning it off and on again. I tried to delete the network drivers then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ryan S_276, May 18, 2023.

1. I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to...

Airplane mode is turned off. I have tried resetting the computer I have tried turning it off and on again. I tried to delete the network drivers then restarting the computer to reinstall the drivers. I am on the latest version of Windows 10. There is no button to turn the Wi-Fi on and off.

:)

Ryan S_276, May 18, 2023
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 19, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2023
  4. CK011885 Win User

I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 19, 2023
Thema:

I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to...

1. I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to... - Similar Threads - installed ASUS laptop

2. I’m trying to install windows for the first time on a new pc when I get to the screen to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install windows for the first time on a new pc when I get to the screen to...: I’m trying to install windows for the first time on a new pc when I get to the screen to put a product key in I can’ do anything else and it won’t let me click next...
  3. I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...: I went through and everything is put together correctly. I have a flashdrive to install windows as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-built-my-first-pc-and-when-i-power-it-on-it/b366d553-790a-4e1b-80b7-0fe0067cc447
  4. I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...: I went through and everything is put together correctly. I have a flashdrive to install windows as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-built-my-first-pc-and-when-i-power-it-on-it/b366d553-790a-4e1b-80b7-0fe0067cc447
  5. I just built my first pc and when I power it on it says it failed to start. I have tried...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to...: Airplane mode is turned off. I have tried resetting the computer I have tried turning it off and on again. I tried to delete the network drivers then restarting the computer to reinstall the drivers. I am on the latest version of Windows 10. There is no button to turn the...
  7. I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just installed Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop for the first time, when I try to...: Airplane mode is turned off. I have tried resetting the computer I have tried turning it off and on again. I tried to delete the network drivers then restarting the computer to reinstall the drivers. I am on the latest version of Windows 10. There is no button to turn the...
  8. Mu Windows 10 installation got stuck on 2% i installed it for the first time and the when i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mu Windows 10 installation got stuck on 2% i installed it for the first time and the when i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lovro_978 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lm4ag1/mu_windows_10_installation_got_stuck_on_2_i/
  9. I just built my very first pc, I have a Windows 10 key, but I have no clue how to install it...

I just built my very first pc, I have a Windows 10 key, but I have no clue how to install it...: I bought a key online and it came in the form of a code that looks like this: (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX) I’m guessing I have to download this key to a USB drive, right? I just have absolutely no clue how to do that. Please help!! submitted by /u/grahamthehuman [link]...
  10. I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...

I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...: Ok so my mom will also be using the laptop for her office work and I have made 2 user profiles. My question is If I download any games/apps/files will it also appear on her profile? If yes how do stop it from appearing on hers.... submitted by /u/Shadow8779 [link]...