Windows 10: I have just placed a TPM module on my Motherboard.

Discus and support I have just placed a TPM module on my Motherboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having just plugged in a TPM module to my Motherboard, is there any configuration I should make, to allow this device to properly work in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveJB, Jul 21, 2021.

1. DaveJB Win User

I have just placed a TPM module on my Motherboard.

Having just plugged in a TPM module to my Motherboard, is there any configuration I should make, to allow this device to properly work in the environment of my own computer?

:)

DaveJB, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

TPM Module for Gigabyte Motherboard

My 2012 Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard has a 20 pin TPM slot as shown below. Gigabyte advise the slot is for a v1.0 TPM module.

I have just placed a TPM module on my Motherboard. [​IMG]

It's unclear whether I need a bespoke Gigabyte TPM module or whether any 20 pin v1.0 TPM will work. I don't plan to use Bitlocker. In that case, what extra system security does the TPM provide? Will there be a problem accessing my data if there s ever a problem with the TPM module?

Steve C, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

Thema:

1. I have just placed a TPM module on my Motherboard. - Similar Threads - placed TPM module

2. No TPM module is detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No TPM module is detected: Hello!!I am attempting to reinstall Windows 11 however I am told that I do not have TMP 2.0. To bypass that I have created the registry edit that should bypass that. That did not work. Then I checked in my BIOS to see if TPM is enabled however in the BIOS I am told that no...
  3. No TPM module is detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No TPM module is detected: Hello!!I am attempting to reinstall Windows 11 however I am told that I do not have TMP 2.0. To bypass that I have created the registry edit that should bypass that. That did not work. Then I checked in my BIOS to see if TPM is enabled however in the BIOS I am told that no...
  4. Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop: I currently own an Inspiron 15R 5521 Laptop running Windows 10 at 64-bit and to update it to Windows 11, I need the TPM module enabled. I have scoured the net and have found various pages telling me how to enable this, but I cannot see the option in my BIOS. I also can't find...
  5. Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop: I currently own an Inspiron 15R 5521 Laptop running Windows 10 at 64-bit and to update it to Windows 11, I need the TPM module enabled. I have scoured the net and have found various pages telling me how to enable this, but I cannot see the option in my BIOS. I also can't find...
  6. Cannot Find TPM Module for my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Trusted Platform Module TPM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Platform Module TPM: Hello, I have a TPM in my system which is for hardware security i want to know that am i gonna lose all of my data if at all the TPM Chip fails.. pls advice on thisThanks...
  8. TPM Module for Gigabyte Motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TPM Module for Gigabyte Motherboard: My 2012 Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard has a 20 pin TPM slot as shown below. Gigabyte advise the slot is for a v1.0 TPM module. It's unclear whether I need a bespoke Gigabyte TPM module or whether any 20 pin v1.0 TPM will work. I don't plan to use Bitlocker. In that case,...
  9. trusted platform module (tpm)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trusted platform module (tpm): windows defender is showing error msgunder security processor troubleshooting can't get tpm information please contact your system contact you device manufacturer. please help me on this . I am unable to use tpm functions in tpm.msc module. how to get it back....
  10. Trusted Platform Module (TPM)

in Windows 10 Support
    Trusted Platform Module (TPM): I just installed windows 10-1511 on my pc en it works perfect.Verry happy with it. But soon there will be come the anniversary update of windows 10.My motherboard supports TPM 1.0 but not TPM 2.0. For the anniversary update you need TPM 2.0.Does this mean that my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. foxconn tpm 1.2

2. foxconn krypton tpm