Windows 10: I have just purchased a new 2 in 1 HP to use while traveling can I use all my programs on...

Discus and support I have just purchased a new 2 in 1 HP to use while traveling can I use all my programs on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Also I tried to allow my remote access feature with my maintains provider to help me with the set up and wasn't able to get it to work. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DougMcDonell, Feb 1, 2020.

1. I have just purchased a new 2 in 1 HP to use while traveling can I use all my programs on...

Also I tried to allow my remote access feature with my maintains provider to help me with the set up and wasn't able to get it to work. Is there something different with this version of windows as I noticed that it is listed as windows 10S?

Thank you

Doug

:)

DougMcDonell, Feb 1, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I have just purchased a new 2 in 1 HP to use while traveling can I use all my programs on... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Marcam923 Win User
    [FS]   2 - Evga GTX275's 1 SC - 1 Vanilla

p.s. I still have 48 days on the step-up program on this card, was purchased brand new 8/30/09

Marcam923, Feb 1, 2020
  4. I have just purchased a new 2 in 1 HP to use while traveling can I use all my programs on...

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

I have just purchased a new 2 in 1 HP to use while traveling can I use all my programs on...

1. I have just purchased a new 2 in 1 HP to use while traveling can I use all my programs on... - Similar Threads - purchased while traveling

2. I can use my new printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can use my new printer: I get an error when I try to use my new printer.I can't add a new printer.It prompts me to sign into my school or work account.I have never had to sign into a school or work account before.I try to log in with my personal account.I get the following error.It should not be...
  3. i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 now it just shows monitor 2 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 now it just shows monitor 2 twice.: i have 2 monitors. when i try to change the picture in one, i right click to select the monitor but it shows both monitors as monitor 2. it does not give me a choice for monitor 1. i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 but now it just shows monitor 2 twice....
  4. i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 now it just shows monitor 2 twice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 now it just shows monitor 2 twice.: i have 2 monitors. when i try to change the picture in one, i right click to select the monitor but it shows both monitors as monitor 2. it does not give me a choice for monitor 1. i used to have monitor 1 and monitor 2 but now it just shows monitor 2 twice....
  5. I can only use 1 program in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only use 1 program in my pc: Basically, when i try to use another program i can't click it. I can't even use the toolbar sometimes, i haven't done anything to my computer like download a virus or do something suspicious and ive already tried to run the troubleshooter. When i can use chrome i can't switch...
  6. I can only use 1 program in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can only use 1 program in my pc: Basically, when i try to use another program i can't click it. I can't even use the toolbar sometimes, i haven't done anything to my computer like download a virus or do something suspicious and ive already tried to run the troubleshooter. When i can use chrome i can't switch...
  7. I can only use 1 program in my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and...: Have a 1 year old rarely used HP laptop. Just purchase home/student unable to reinstall and being told there is no windows key. I purchased both from Coatxo. What do I do ?...
  9. can i use 1 license on 2 pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i use 1 license on 2 pc?: it's possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-1-license-on-2-pc/44e8eac4-baa0-4c0f-a7e4-1ec2d7ab7e0a
  10. I have an account for windows ten can I use on 2nd computer i use for travelling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an account for windows ten can I use on 2nd computer i use for travelling: I have a second computer I would like to download 10 can i use my account version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-account-for-windows-ten-can-i-use-on-2nd/5db3f66a-26fc-403e-b1c1-aff46f6da389