Windows 10: I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

Discus and support I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this. I have windows 7 installed in my computer at the moment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dil001, Jan 28, 2020.

1. dil001 Win User

I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this. I have windows 7 installed in my computer at the moment

:)

dil001, Jan 28, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 28, 2020
  3. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Jan 28, 2020
  4. I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

1. I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this - Similar Threads - purchased product key

2. Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchasing a Windows 10 Product Key: I am upgrading my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and i have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and need to purchase a Windows 10 Product Key. Please tell me the process for purchasing the Product Key. I found a windows 10 pro key from a microsoft partner...
  3. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  4. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  5. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Purchasing just a windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchasing just a windows 10 product key: So I just started a new job at a church, and we found the computer I use for work in a closet. We pulled it out, plugged it in, and found it was running Windows 10 already, but it wasn't activated. I was having some issues with it, so I had a tech friend look at it, and he...
  7. Just purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft. No product key.

Just purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft. No product key.: I just purchased Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft website. In my order history, there is no link to view the product key nor was a product key included in the confirmation email. Where can I find my product key?...
  8. U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key

U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key: Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key from the websiteu2key.com and if you have any relation to that site? If not, are there any sites where windows 10 keys are legal to buy from? Thank you!...
  9. Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key

Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key: Hi, I just purchased Microsoft Windows 10 home. I did this via the PC I wanted to activate. I logged into my Microsoft account and paid with the stored credit card details. The PC was activated successfully. However, no email was sent to my account with the license details...
  10. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...