Windows 10: I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

Discus and support I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this. I have windows 7 installed in my computer at the moment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dil001, Jan 28, 2020.

1. dil001 Win User

I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this. I have windows 7 installed in my computer at the moment

:)

dil001, Jan 28, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 28, 2020
  3. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Jan 28, 2020
  4. I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

1. I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this - Similar Threads - purchased product key

2. I would like to ask for a product key for Fable: The lost Chapters and Fable III that is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask for a product key for Fable: The lost Chapters and Fable III that is...: Dear madam or sir from Microsoft, I have bought Fable: The lost Chapters and Fable III years ago and enjoyed those games a lot playing them. I would like to play them once more, but am unable to redeem the product keys that were given in the box with them they are flagged...
  3. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key: I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is activated with a digital key from ms. It did not give me the actual key. Now, I am trying to replace the 512 SSD HDD with a 1TB SSD...
  4. Do I just need a windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I just need a windows 10 product key?: I recently built a new pc and I am going to boot it soon when i boot it will it just ask for a windows 10 product key because I bought one already do I need anything else?...
  5. purchase product key for windows 2010

purchase product key for windows 2010: I am just trying to purchase a product license key for windows 10 that is already on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-product-key-for-windows-2010/aae158ea-7e30-4c97-bd9b-04ea66689e34"
  6. Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key

Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key: Hi, I just purchased Microsoft Windows 10 home. I did this via the PC I wanted to activate. I logged into my Microsoft account and paid with the stored credit card details. The PC was activated successfully. However, no email was sent to my account with the license details...
  7. Can i Install windows with just a product key

Can i Install windows with just a product key: So i just finished my new pc, and I found a old windows product key i had laying around. Is there any way to use that to get windows on my new pc without having to pay the $100 again?...
  8. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  9. Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete: Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093
  10. I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.

I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.: Scenario: Computer A is upgraded from a genuine Win 7 or 8 to Windows 10. Activated and digital entitled. A bootable media is created. I change Computer A's motherboard to a new one but not the same make and model. I then use the same bootable media to reinstall Windows...