Windows 10: I have just replaced the mainboard and can't reactivate windows !!! (Error: 0xC004C003)

Discus and support I have just replaced the mainboard and can't reactivate windows !!! (Error: 0xC004C003) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have to follow the instructions of this page, until step 3. "The troubleshooter will show a message that Windows can’t be activated on your device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BabaYagaSY, Jan 24, 2019.

1. I have just replaced the mainboard and can't reactivate windows !!! (Error: 0xC004C003)

I have to follow the instructions of this page, until step 3.

"The troubleshooter will show a message that Windows can’t be activated on your device. Select I changed hardware on this device recently, then select Next."
    This page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

When i click "I changed hardware on this device recently" the gui immediately turned off, so i can't countinue to do the next steps.

Someone please help me !!!, thanks
    Sorry my english is bad.

:)

BabaYagaSY, Jan 24, 2019

2. upgraded to windows 10 and 0xC004C003 error

Hi,

You may try these steps and check if it helps.

• Push the Start button
    • Type Settings
    • Navigate to Update and Security
    • Click on Activation
    Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Error 0xC004C003; request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine

Appreciate your patience in this regard.

Vidyaranjan A V, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation error 0xC004C003

Hi,

• Push the Start button
    • Type Settings
    • Click on Activation
    Due to high demand for Windows 10 globally, few of us may experience a temporary delay in activation. For Activation Error 0xC004C003; request you to wait for 24 hours and Windows 10 should activate automatically without any issue on your machine

Appreciate your patience in this regard.

Vidyaranjan A V, Jan 24, 2019
  4. I have just replaced the mainboard and can't reactivate windows !!! (Error: 0xC004C003)

Windows 10 Activation Error 0xC004C003

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Push the Start button
    • Type Settings
    • Click on Activation

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/activation-errors-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

I have just replaced the mainboard and can't reactivate windows !!! (Error: 0xC004C003)

1. I have just replaced the mainboard and can't reactivate windows !!! (Error: 0xC004C003) - Similar Threads - replaced mainboard can't

2. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after Mainboard replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after Mainboard replacement: Greetings!After few years decided to replace Mainboard, CPU and RAM. Old ones are still in life.Operating system Windows 10 was installed on SSD when old Motherboard was in function, and Windows was originally licensed not copy, it is Retail license. To try new components, I...
  3. Error code 0xC004C003

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error code 0xC004C003: ไม่สามารถ deactivate windows บนเมนบอร์ดเดิมได้ เนื่องจากเปิดไม่ขึ้นภาพ ทำให้ ไม่สามารถ ลบKey ที่ MB เดิมได้ต้องทำอย่างไรครับ ผมได้ลองลบ Device ด้วย Manage User ในหน้าWeb Microsoft และลองลบจาก slmgr /upk Power Shell ที่เครื่องใหม่แล้ว ก็ไม่สามารถลง activeated ได้ต้องทำไงครับ...
  4. Windows 10 reactivation with new hardware 0xC004C003

Windows 10 reactivation with new hardware 0xC004C003: Hi, I recently built a whole new computer and migrate my SDD_1 Windows 10 already installed and activated into the new PC. I repurposed my old computer hardware with a new SDD_2, bought a new copy of Windows 10 to create a fully functioning second PC. I purchased the new...
  5. Windows activation error 0xc004c003

Windows activation error 0xc004c003: Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. Windows 10 home was preinstalled when purchased. Activation screen is listing windows 10 enterprise, which I have never heard of. I paid my money for the upgrade and got nothing but trouble. This process should be a lot...
  6. Error 0xC004C003

Error 0xC004C003: Earlier today I got my new desktop and installed + activated Windows 10 and please note: Windows 10 was activated and running without any problems!. But - because I wanted to change the name of the user's folder, I started to look around and found some tutorials on the...
  7. error: 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error: 0xC004C003: I accidentally deleted a Windows license disk because I did factory settings, and now I have a problem please what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xc004c003/b353c1f7-d4b9-4ab0-ba00-d98ba6b8e379
  8. Error cord: 0xC004C003

Error cord: 0xC004C003: I can't Acticate my Windows because I Change my Hardware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-cord-0xc004c003/e574f94c-8ec6-4428-ba80-46b89677e9e3"
  9. Can't reactivate Windows after replacing motherboard

Can't reactivate Windows after replacing motherboard: I recently had to replace my motherboard after it had fried and now I can't activate Windows. I've seen that apparently when Windows 10 is preinstalled, it is an OEM license and can't be activated after changing motherboard. Since getting the computer that had Windows 10...
  10. Reactivate windows 10 Error Code 0xC004C003

Reactivate windows 10 Error Code 0xC004C003: Hi Microsoft, I have changed my hardwares (HD, SSD, MotherBoard, Graficcard, Processado), and I just want to use my old PC Microsoft key, to my new hardware PC. I have tried the troubleshot a lot of times, and already select what device I was using to activate, and it says...
Tags: