Windows 10: I have kodi 19 app I have installed program diggz xenon matrix build

Discus and support I have kodi 19 app I have installed program diggz xenon matrix build in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can any one tell me how to remove it from windows 10 deleting the app does not work please HELP JIM UK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JIMMURRAYZE, Mar 26, 2021.

1. I have kodi 19 app I have installed program diggz xenon matrix build

can any one tell me how to remove it from windows 10 deleting the app does not work please HELP JIM UK

:)

JIMMURRAYZE, Mar 26, 2021

2. Adding programs to the list of Default Apps

...actually this does solve the problem. After doing the steps "Open With" from File Explorer, clicking "More Apps", selecting Kodi. Then the next time when I go to "Default apps", "Choose Apps", now Kodi is included in the list.

This feels like a strange workaround, but it works.

Uffe Peter Walderö, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Firewall is blocking some parts of the Kodi app

Kodi is an open source cross-platform software media player which can be used on a range of devices and is available at the

Microsoft Store
    ...meaning it it safe and not a risk if that is where you downloaded it from.

There are some unsafe sites where the app can be download from so the question to start with is where did you download it from?

quietman7 - MVP, Mar 26, 2021
  4. RG46873 Win User

I have kodi 19 app I have installed program diggz xenon matrix build

Is there a way to access "all programs' in Windows 10 without a third party utility?

I am trying to uninstall a program. I open the list of all apps by left clicking the start button, then the program I want to uninstall shows up (in this case Web Matrix). I click on the uninstall link in the expanded listing of the Web Matrix app, that
    link takes me to the Control Panel | All Control Panel Items | Programs and Features. However the program Web Matrix does not appear in this list. Neither does another program I want to uninstall - Web Platform Installer

These two programs are installed, and both can be launched from their app icons. Web Platform Installer shows that Web Matrix is installed, but Web Matrix reports that Web Platform Installer needs to be installed before it can start.

So since there is some conflict, I thought that I would uninstall both and then reinstall them.

Unfortunately the Control Panel (as cited above) does not show either program to uninstall.

How does one uninstall a program not listed in All Programs and Features? Or force All Programs and Features to rebuilt the list of installed programs.

I am running Windows 10 Pro Build 10586.318

RG46873, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

I have kodi 19 app I have installed program diggz xenon matrix build

1. I have kodi 19 app I have installed program diggz xenon matrix build - Similar Threads - kodi app installed

2. i have no access to install any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no access to install any app: hi I made my account to standard instead of administrator then I have no access do make it back to administrator again and I cant open or install anything need access should I install new windows ? or there's a solution for this problem...
  3. i have no access to install any app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have no access to install any app: hi I made my account to standard instead of administrator then I have no access do make it back to administrator again and I cant open or install anything need access should I install new windows ? or there's a solution for this problem...
  4. i have no access to install any app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have an installed program that isn't showing in apps and features-

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an installed program that isn't showing in apps and features-: I have an installed program that isn't showing in apps and features-wondering if I can add it manually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-installed-program-that-isnt-showing-in/24108747-6cfc-4558-b721-b6f1d759156e
  6. I have an installed program that isn't showing in apps and features-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an installed program that isn't showing in apps and features-: I have an installed program that isn't showing in apps and features-wondering if I can add it manually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-installed-program-that-isnt-showing-in/24108747-6cfc-4558-b721-b6f1d759156e
  7. I have an installed program that isn't showing in apps and features-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft is saying that I have a program installed but I don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft is saying that I have a program installed but I don't: [ATTACH] I'm trying to redownload a program after I deleted it because it wouldn't open, but I keep getting this message when I try. I don't have it installed anymore, I've looked everywhere and I can't find a trace of it....
  9. I have installed a new driver or program.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have installed a new driver or program.: I have installed a new driver or program in my windows 10 Pc, and now the PC crashes and restarts, does not start directly or shows a black screen....
  10. downloading kodi wizard/build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading kodi wizard/build: I am trying to download a build using kodi to my linx 12/64 laptop but each time the build download gets to around 39mb it stops. Ive tried several different builds and its always the same .Any help please....