Windows 10: I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which...

Discus and support I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which network drivers must I have for mt mobile network to work and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Langson Dennisson, May 26, 2024.

1. I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which...

I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which network drivers must I have for mt mobile network to work and how do I know if the driver is already installed?

:)

Langson Dennisson, May 26, 2024

2. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice

I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice

mukhtar ololade, May 26, 2024
  3. Cellular tile comes and goes after installing SIM card

I have Windows 10 Pro, version 1903, OS Build 18362.1139 installed on 24/12/2019 on a Lenovo Miix 520-12IKB prod nr 20M3003GMB.

Recently the cellular adapter is “not working”, Fibocom L831-EAU. It works fine without SIM inserted. Once the SIM is inserted, the cellular tile disappears, the cellular adapter is not shown in network settings and the adapter comes up and down in device
    manager.

As it goes off and on, the tile, adapter, etc very shortly appears in the respective apps. In the short second it appears in the network settings it only shows “no service”.

Would your team have any advice on this ?

Now I will update Windows to version 2004. Will keep this post updated.

14.47h : after update to windows 10 Pro version 2004 on 28/10/2020 the issue is still the same. Resetting all network adapters did not solve the problem. After reset the cellular options and adapter are visible. After inserting the SIM card nothing is visible
    (except for 1 second per minute).

any suggestion ?

Thx !

WimMeirlevede, May 26, 2024
  4. ericnixmd Win User

I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which...

Cellular Disconnected

I have a cellular modem in my Dell Precision 3520. I used it Friday without any problems at all. Today, as I'm at work, I cannot connect to AT&T's cellular network.

When I click the network icon in the system tray, it shows my cellular connection as "AT&T (HSPA)" and then reads "Disconnected" underneath it. It shows 5 bars. If I open network properties and try to troubleshoot the adapter, it gives me a SIM2 error that says I need to enter a PIN code (there is no PIN code on the SIM card, but just for troubleshooting purposes I added one, still got the same error, and then ultimately removed it again).

Things I have tried so far:
    • Toggling cellular on/off
    • Rebooted computer (several times)
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver (twice)
    • System restore to the point where it was working the other day
    • Ejecting the SIM card and reinserting it
    • Verifying that data is turned on with my AT&T count
    • Enabling/disabling PIN code
    • Resetting network settings via command prompt
    • Creating a new APN (with phone, NXTGENPHONE, etc.)

Any tips?

ericnixmd, May 26, 2024
Thema:

I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which...

1. I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which... - Similar Threads - latitude 7380 inserted

2. I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which...: I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which network drivers must I have for mt mobile network to work and how do I know if the driver is already installed?...
  3. I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which...: I have latitude 7380 and I inserted sim card but cellular network is not showing.Which network drivers must I have for mt mobile network to work and how do I know if the driver is already installed?...
  4. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  5. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  6. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

7. I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a HP EliteBook 840 G3, i have installed the sim card but the option for cellular...: My HP EliteBook 830 G3 is not showing the cellular network option even though the sim card is installed, already tried reinstalling and updating the drivers but it doesn't seem to work, the laptop is compatible with a sim as the sim card worked on Windows 10 but it doesn't...
  8. sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480: I've inserted my sim card in to the slot but can't find a cellular option in the setting of windows11. there's no such thing. I couldn't find a driver compatible with latitude7480 using W11 either. Dell support service doesn't suggest drivers for Windows11...
  9. sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480

sim card internet. No cellular data option in windows11 for Dell Latitude 7480: I've inserted my sim card in to the slot but can't find a cellular option in the setting of windows11. there's no such thing. I couldn't find a driver compatible with latitude7480 using W11 either. Dell support service doesn't suggest drivers for Windows11...
  10. network connectivity with a cellular sim card

network connectivity with a cellular sim card: a sim slot is already given in my device hp elite folio9480m but it does not support window 10 os {64bit} then what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connectivity-with-a-cellular-sim-card/6fe3c726-9667-420b-8449-79beeec9ee19