Windows 10: I HAVE LEGIT WINDOWS BUT WORD SAYS THEY'RE NOT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11

Discus and support I HAVE LEGIT WINDOWS BUT WORD SAYS THEY'RE NOT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my laptop with genuine Windows 10 from a reputable shop. I have the activation key on the receipt. Ever since it upgraded to Windows 11, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stella Floras, Jun 23, 2022.

1. I HAVE LEGIT WINDOWS BUT WORD SAYS THEY'RE NOT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11

I bought my laptop with genuine Windows 10 from a reputable shop. I have the activation key on the receipt. Ever since it upgraded to Windows 11, I get a message that the Windows are not genuine. I went to Settings System Activation Activation Status and it says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". How do I get rid of the said notification? Thank you in advance <3

:)

Stella Floras, Jun 23, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Hotobu Win User
    Will a Windows 7 upgrade make a non-legit version legit?

The forum guidelines are a little fuzzy when it comes to this so I figure I'd ask anyway. If I've got a legit copy of Windows XP with a pirated key will there be any problems installing a store bought Windows 7 upgrade version over this? I'd imagine if it stays offline it'd work fine, but would there be a problem with being "genuine" when going online?

Hotobu, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Nordic Win User

I HAVE LEGIT WINDOWS BUT WORD SAYS THEY'RE NOT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

I HAVE LEGIT WINDOWS BUT WORD SAYS THEY'RE NOT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11

1. I HAVE LEGIT WINDOWS BUT WORD SAYS THEY'RE NOT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11 - Similar Threads - LEGIT WORD SAYS

2. Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not: Hey,I've been having this problem for a bit, basically what it is that windows thinks my headphones are plugged in, even when they aren't. It refuses to recognize any different headphones I plug in. It also says it's playing sound, even if it isn't, and it shows an unusually...
  3. Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not: Hey,I've been having this problem for a bit, basically what it is that windows thinks my headphones are plugged in, even when they aren't. It refuses to recognize any different headphones I plug in. It also says it's playing sound, even if it isn't, and it shows an unusually...
  4. Windows says my headphones are connected, but they're not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a windows 7 laptop that I will upgrade but it says that there is no servers to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 7 laptop that I will upgrade but it says that there is no servers to...: So how do I login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-7-laptop-that-i-will-upgrade-but/acaa828a-f6d1-4d7a-b446-58521dcbeb18
  6. I have a windows 7 laptop that I will upgrade but it says that there is no servers to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows 7 laptop that I will upgrade but it says that there is no servers to...: So how do I login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-7-laptop-that-i-will-upgrade-but/acaa828a-f6d1-4d7a-b446-58521dcbeb18
  7. I HAVE LEGIT WINDOWS BUT WORD SAYS THEY'RE NOT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE LEGIT WINDOWS BUT WORD SAYS THEY'RE NOT AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 11: I bought my laptop with genuine Windows 10 from a reputable shop. I have the activation key on the receipt. Ever since it upgraded to Windows 11, I get a message that the Windows are not genuine. I went to Settings System Activation Activation Status and it says "Windows is...
  8. Windows 11 Legit or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Legit or not?: Is this even legit [ATTACH] Now look at this, windows 12 in 2015? I dont see windows 12 here. [ATTACH] Internet Garbage [ATTACH] Legit or not? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. I can't open word after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open word after upgrading to windows 10: I can't open word after upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-word-after-upgrading-to-windows-10/632adf70-e199-4ce0-a1fd-a492c49b1b79
  10. Headphones plugged in but, it says that they're not.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones plugged in but, it says that they're not.: Suddenly the audio got worse, then it started to come from the laptops speakers. I don't know what happened but after that my headphones haven't been "plugged in" but they have....