Windows 10: i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

Discus and support i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw it is not working for me. when i closing display it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ramsh Kumar Sharma, Feb 6, 2024.

1. i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw it is not working for me. when i closing display it is not going to sleep mode. Anyone know how to fix tis issue. please help to fix this issue. Thanks

:)

Ramsh Kumar Sharma, Feb 6, 2024
  2. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Feb 6, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    3rd gen Thinkpad X1 Carbon doesn't acknowledge lid closing?

Hi, has this ever worked? Has it stopped working recently?

Can you get your laptop to sleep otherwise?

Just to confirm, is this is the setting you're referring to?

i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw... 279563d1590041051t-3rd-gen-thinkpad-x1-carbon-doesnt-acknowledge-lid-closing-1.png

What happens if you change it to e.g. Shut down?

- why would you need to do that?
    Have you used a driver updater tool (not recommended)?

dalchina, Feb 6, 2024
  4. Ghot Win User

i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

ThinkPad L14 Gen I7-1165 MS Standard Sata AHCI Win10 21H1

@minhgi

I'm not seeing the issue you seem to be seeing. I see no yellow exclamations... I DO see a "Standard SATA AHCI Controller".

Why do you think you're missing... the "correct SATA driver"?

This is from my desktop computer...

i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw... 339822d1625630201t-thinkpad-l14-gen-i7-1165-ms-standard-sata-ahci-win10-21h1-image1.png

Ghot, Feb 6, 2024
Thema:

i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

1. i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw... - Similar Threads - Lenovo thinkpad L14

2. i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...: i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw it is not working for me. when i closing display it is not going to sleep mode. Anyone know how to fix tis issue. please help to fix this issue. Thanks...
  3. i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw...: i have Lenovo thinkpad L14 Gen-1, few days back my LID settings was working fine now i saw it is not working for me. when i closing display it is not going to sleep mode. Anyone know how to fix tis issue. please help to fix this issue. Thanks...
  4. I have a Lenovo yoga thinkpad 3rd gen and I recently factory reset my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a Lenovo yoga thinkpad 3rd gen and I recently factory reset my laptop: I have a Lenovo yoga thinkpad 3rd gen and I recently factory reset my laptop, but now it's requiring me to log in to work/school email and I cannot get passed this page because I do not have a work/school email. I've tried to control prompt with oobe\bypassnro but it just...
  5. I have a Lenovo yoga thinkpad 3rd gen and I recently factory reset my laptop

I have a Lenovo yoga thinkpad 3rd gen and I recently factory reset my laptop: I have a Lenovo yoga thinkpad 3rd gen and I recently factory reset my laptop, but now it's requiring me to log in to work/school email and I cannot get passed this page because I do not have a work/school email. I've tried to control prompt with oobe\bypassnro but it just...
  6. I have a Lenovo yoga thinkpad 3rd gen and I recently factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Window 10 22H2 build 19045 - BSOD on Lenovo ThinkPad L14 notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 22H2 build 19045 - BSOD on Lenovo ThinkPad L14 notebook: The laptop encountered sudden blue screen of death while doing some work. I have the windows update and drivers patch to the latest. I even tried to hard reboot few times only it can load into window desktop screen. However, the BSOD still appear on and off while doing some...
  8. Brand New Lenovo Thinkpad Z16 Gen 1 Keeps Randomly Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Lenovo Thinkpad Z16 Gen 1 Keeps Randomly Restarting: When I turned on the computer I only get a couple seconds or minutesof I'm lucky before it restarts again. It took me hours just to make an account on the computer because it kept freezing then shutting down and restarting again. Did this happen to anyone else who got this...
  9. Brand New Lenovo Thinkpad Z16 Gen 1 Keeps Randomly Restarting

Brand New Lenovo Thinkpad Z16 Gen 1 Keeps Randomly Restarting: When I turned on the computer I only get a couple seconds or minutesof I'm lucky before it restarts again. It took me hours just to make an account on the computer because it kept freezing then shutting down and restarting again. Did this happen to anyone else who got this...
  10. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th gen audio is not working: Hi, I was using my laptop audio system, and suddenly they stopped to work (the speakers or if I connect a Headphones). However, if I connect through the HDMI the audio came out on the TV speakers for instance. I already tried to update the driver software and all the...