Windows 10: I Have Less Than 5 Processes

Discus and support I Have Less Than 5 Processes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have less than 5 processes, but my PC still freezes! :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeySlikk, Jan 4, 2020.

1. JoeySlikk Win User

I Have Less Than 5 Processes

I have less than 5 processes, but my PC still freezes! :

:)

JoeySlikk, Jan 4, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. I Have Less Than 5 Processes - Similar Threads - Less Processes

2. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Experiencing frequent crashes that only occur when I attempt to play Steam. Not certain how to debug this further. The following is the output from when I analyze the dmp file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  3. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Experiencing frequent crashes that only occur when I attempt to play Steam. Not certain how to debug this further. The following is the output from when I analyze the dmp file:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  4. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screens/Freezing happening at least once in less than 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens/Freezing happening at least once in less than 2 weeks: I owned this laptop ASUS ROG Stix G513RM since November 2022 and I always had this issue of getting a Blue Screen or a freeze on my laptop when starting/restarting or navigating midway.I tried so many methods to get rid of it, like:- sfc /scannow- Memory Diagnosis-...
  6. Blue Screens/Freezing happening at least once in less than 2 weeks

Blue Screens/Freezing happening at least once in less than 2 weeks: I owned this laptop ASUS ROG Stix G513RM since November 2022 and I always had this issue of getting a Blue Screen or a freeze on my laptop when starting/restarting or navigating midway.I tried so many methods to get rid of it, like:- sfc /scannow- Memory Diagnosis-...
  7. Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer: Hi, after reviewing my active processes with Process Explorer and verifying all of them, it turns out that not every Microsoft executable has a signature, and I'm wondering if this is normal. For me, processes that have this trait are: File & Path: C:\Program...
  8. Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer: Hi, after reviewing my active processes with Process Explorer and verifying all of them, it turns out that not every Microsoft executable has a signature, and I'm wondering if this is normal. For me, processes that have this trait are: File & Path: C:\Program...
  9. Signature-less Microsoft products? Process Explorer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Set computer to use less processing power while plugged in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Set computer to use less processing power while plugged in?: I am running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro. When I do a certain processor-intensive task focus stacking photos the computer overheats and goes into hibernation...BUT if I do the same task on battery, apparently there is a different, less-intensive power scheme that goes into...