Windows 10: I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in...

Discus and support I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently moved to pc and wanted to play minecraft bedrock. I had alreday purchased on my xbox so decided to link my xbox to my pc to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JackTravis1, Dec 21, 2019.

1. I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in...

I have recently moved to pc and wanted to play minecraft bedrock. I had alreday purchased on my xbox so decided to link my xbox to my pc to download again. But now it doesn't show up and I am unsure what to do.

I had posted on the feedback on the Feedback Hub but after a week no response was made, so I decided to post it on here.

If anyone has had the same problem, or knows how to fix it, please help.

:)

JackTravis1, Dec 21, 2019

2. Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it on PC.

I own Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One, and my friends own the same game on their Xbox and it allows them to install it and play it on their PC as well when they link their Xbox account. For some reason, it will not let me install the
    game on my PC. It's not listed in My Games on the app, and on the Microsoft Store, it says that I have to buy it even though I own the game. I've also tried going into the my downloads tab in the Microsoft Store and finding the game there, but when I click
    on it from there, it gives me the option to install the game but only to install it on the Xbox in my house. I'd greatly appreciate some help here because I've tried everything I can to play the title I paid for on my PC. Thanks.

KatlynKocourek, Dec 21, 2019
  3. -AjDj- Win User
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account .

I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to sign in.

Im on 1903, i made sure the Microsoft account i have on my device has the key to Minecraft Bedrock edition as in the store it shows i own this app. This is the first time i install Minecraft bedrock edition on any computer.

The error reads

"We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, But something went wrong."

-AjDj-, Dec 21, 2019
  4. I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in...

Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in...

1. I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in... - Similar Threads - linked xbox account

2. Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...: Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because it always tells me when I’m launching through the launcher to check if Im signed in the microsoft store...
  3. Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because...: Do i have to log off of my minecraft bedrock account on iPad to play bedrock on PC because it always tells me when I’m launching through the launcher to check if Im signed in the microsoft store...
  4. I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?: My Mojang account has already been migrated. I'd like to play my friend's realm on PC rather than Switch I just find it easier. However it's telling me I don't own the game.Do I need to purchase the game again?...
  5. I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I own Minecraft for the Xbox and Switch, how do I play on Bedrock PC?: My Mojang account has already been migrated. I'd like to play my friend's realm on PC rather than Switch I just find it easier. However it's telling me I don't own the game.Do I need to purchase the game again?...
  6. I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop...: I looked it up and found that you can only download it on one pc device so I uninstalled Minecraft on my laptop. I see it but it doesn't say open or install...
  7. Bedrock Minecraft not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bedrock Minecraft not showing up: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition around eight months ago. I played it for a few months, then stopped playing for a while. Around three months ago I completely reset my PC and after redownloading the Xbox app and going to the Microsoft Store to redownload windows...
  8. Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang account won't show that I have Minecraft: I am trying to play mod-pocks with my friends using the Technic Launcher, however when I go to log in with the right information it says that I do not own any copies of the Minecraft game. Any ideas?...
  9. Minecraft bedrock realms not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms not showing up: ive bought a realm and my friends play on it regularly and suddenly after starting the game while my friends are playing the realm the realm area would be blank and after a while it would say unable to connect to realm. ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock won't launch on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock won't launch on my PC: I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 but when I try to launch it the white Mojang loading screen appears, closes then nothing else happens. I found that other people were having this issue and have tried all the suggestions others have made. This includes...