Windows 10: I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...

Discus and support I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows laptop shows up as a device on my microsoft account, but I cant log on to my laptop using my microsoft password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vickiesebesta, Dec 6, 2020.

1. I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...

My windows laptop shows up as a device on my microsoft account, but I cant log on to my laptop using my microsoft password

:)

vickiesebesta, Dec 6, 2020

2. Steam account 'logged in elsewhere'.

So this time Steam didn't automatically log me in but asked for my password because I was 'logged in elsewhere'.

Personally I know for sure I wasn't. Obviously I changed my password.

However, this has already happened some weeks ago as well... and I had changed my password then too.

I see no difference in my account, my games are still there, I can still log in, no one played any games using my account.

So, two questions:

- Can I say for sure that someone is guessing my password and logging in?

- Is there a way to check through my steam account where 'elsewhere' is?

Black Panther, Dec 6, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Steam account 'logged in elsewhere'.

Steam asks me to verify my account with that stupid email every single time I log in at work to check the deals. On top of that, it thinks I live in Derbyshire, which is about 2 hours drive away. I wouldn't worry personally if you've changed your details already.

RCoon, Dec 6, 2020
  4. I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...

Can't change password to log in windows or add pin

Hello Mathieu,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your device. That being said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. To start, we suggest that you
    change your password via https://account.microsoft.com/. Here's how:

Once done, log in your account to your device using the new password. Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...

1. I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my... - Similar Threads - logged Microsoft account

2. I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Pc but can log in everywhere else.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Pc but can log in everywhere else.: I recently had Microcenter do a clean windows 10 install for me and they gave me the all good. I got home and plugged everything in. The pc is signed in on a local account that is administrator. I clicked on the sign in with Microsoft account instead and proceeded to do the...
  3. I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Pc but can log in everywhere else.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Pc but can log in everywhere else.: I recently had Microcenter do a clean windows 10 install for me and they gave me the all good. I got home and plugged everything in. The pc is signed in on a local account that is administrator. I clicked on the sign in with Microsoft account instead and proceeded to do the...
  4. Can’t log into my pc with Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log into my pc with Microsoft password: Every time I have to change my password on Microsoft as windows 10 on my pc tell me to it always comes back as your password is incorrect.. So far I have changed my password 3 times in the last 5 hrs..Now I have tried the instructions of going into safe mode for networking...
  5. I can’t log into my laptop account

I can’t log into my laptop account: I am trying to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account password but it told me it was incorrect, so I reset my password to something new, and tried to sign in with the new password, and it told me I was incorrect again. I made sure there were no differences at all....
  6. I can’t log into my laptop account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my laptop account: I am trying to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account password but it told me it was incorrect, so I reset my password to something new, and tried to sign in with the new password, and it told me I was incorrect again. I made sure there were no differences at all....
  7. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.: I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to include all the information I can, but I can’t reset my password. I don’t know what to do now....
  8. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.: I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to include all the information I can, but I can’t reset my password. I don’t know what to do now....
  9. I can’t log into my Google account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t log into my Google account: After updating I can’t log into my Google and Nexus accounts. I think that security tools somehow block Google services. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-my-google-account/08cca203-339d-4cc9-b7f5-beefa0f8f0ea
  10. Can’t log into my Windows account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t log into my Windows account: I use facial recognition to log in all the time, and sometimes a pin. My laptop tells me that “Your PIN is required to sign in”, so I oblige. Well, getting an error message along the lines of “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Choose another sign-in...