Windows 10: I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access?

Discus and support I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is displayed Is there a way to regain access to the drive?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Md. Inzamul HaqueSazal, Mar 24, 2019.

1. I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access?

Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is displayed

Is there a way to regain access to the drive? I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access? e848040d-86ba-49d2-b64b-fe075abce7f7?upload=true.png

:)

Md. Inzamul HaqueSazal, Mar 24, 2019

2. Lost password, regain access to account

I know account name but lost password on my mobile phone. How can I regain access to account and change password?

PierreBolduc, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    c-drive not accessible, access denied

Hi,

To better understand the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

• How are you trying to access (CI have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access? :) Drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the complete error message you're getting.

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Mar 24, 2019
  4. I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access?

Lost password, regain access to account

Lost password, did not have old one, did not create any folders or sent e-mails with that account. I have barely information to provide when ask about regaining access to account.

PierreBolduc, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access?

1. I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access? - Similar Threads - Lost access Drive

2. How to regain access to pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to regain access to pc?: I was unable to connect to wifiongoing issue so in efforts to troubleshoot i disabled all startup programs. Now I'm unable to login as my finger print reader doesn't work and the pin doesn't work. I'm in panic mode at this point because of all my files on this laptop. I'm...
  3. How to regain access to pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to regain access to pc?: I was unable to connect to wifiongoing issue so in efforts to troubleshoot i disabled all startup programs. Now I'm unable to login as my finger print reader doesn't work and the pin doesn't work. I'm in panic mode at this point because of all my files on this laptop. I'm...
  4. How can I regain access to new Tab from Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I regain access to new Tab from Taskbar?: Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor , 32 GB RAM Occasionally, when running a program, if a new tab is opened, it can be seen in the taskbar, but can't be opened/accessed. This happens with different programs, exactly the same. When using ALT Tab, I can select...
  5. How can I regain access to new Tab from Taskbar?

How can I regain access to new Tab from Taskbar?: Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor , 32 GB RAM Occasionally, when running a program, if a new tab is opened, it can be seen in the taskbar, but can't be opened/accessed. This happens with different programs, exactly the same. When using ALT Tab, I can select...
  6. How can regain my admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can regain my admin access: I was using a windows 10 pc and after my upgrade to windows 11 I decided to reset my pc to keep thing cleanthen I started making some new settings but in that process, I have somehow logged out myself from Admin, now I don't access to run a program as admin or do anything...
  7. How can regain my admin access

How can regain my admin access: I was using a windows 10 pc and after my upgrade to windows 11 I decided to reset my pc to keep thing cleanthen I started making some new settings but in that process, I have somehow logged out myself from Admin, now I don't access to run a program as admin or do anything...
  8. Lost permission access to a folder on my E drive. How do I regain permissions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost permission access to a folder on my E drive. How do I regain permissions?: I went to install Photoshop from their creative cloud app thing. I changed the location to install on my E drive HDD. I successfully had it installed on my C drive initially but uninstalled a few months ago. The install failed. When I went to the folder the install dumped a...
  9. How Do I regain Properties and access to my Local disk C:?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I regain Properties and access to my Local disk C:?: I accidentally deleted my local disk security properties when I was trying to figure out a way to fix Uk logs DAT file eating up my storage and ended up losing access to the drive. I tried trying to reset my laptop in order to regain access but it didn't work. I searched up...
  10. lost admin access to c:\ drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost admin access to c:\ drive: Hi, recently i somehow accidentally deleted every group/user except for me on my c:\ drive. Now i cant open anything relating to the c:\ drive as administrator or reset my pc from control panel. Also i cannot open uca at all....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost access to drive C & cant open access control editor in windows 7 problem