Windows 10: I have lost all contacts in my email account

Discus and support I have lost all contacts in my email account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have lost all my contact information in my email account Please can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MargaretMynes, Mar 29, 2019.

1. I have lost all contacts in my email account

I have lost all my contact information in my email account Please can anyone help

:)

MargaretMynes, Mar 29, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Mar 29, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 29, 2019
  4. I have lost all contacts in my email account

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

I have lost all contacts in my email account

1. I have lost all contacts in my email account - Similar Threads - lost contacts email

2. I have lost my live.ca email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my live.ca email account: I have lost my live,ca email account, it keeps saying the account does not exsist. I have tried all procedures in the help apps to no avail, it also effected my windows 10 and microsoft account logins, which I had to change to be able to access anything. I was using the new...
  3. I have lost my live.ca email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost my live.ca email account: I have lost my live,ca email account, it keeps saying the account does not exsist. I have tried all procedures in the help apps to no avail, it also effected my windows 10 and microsoft account logins, which I had to change to be able to access anything. I was using the new...
  4. I have lost my live.ca email account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts: I can't receive emails in my outlook page. I have lost my email contact list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-my-outlook-emails-and-have-lost-my/6384f2e5-1558-48af-8841-f6013ccb3809
  6. CANT GET ALL CONTACTS AND MY EMAIL

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CANT GET ALL CONTACTS AND MY EMAIL: I JUST CANT GET INTO ALL MY CONTACTS AND MY EMAILS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-all-contacts-and-my-email/6dc0d1f8-6c72-4f38-8008-a575bea84a4c
  7. LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional. I use Microsoft LIVE for my mail however, I also have my personal email on live but is NOT a live account. It is through my internet service. I have lost all my email contacts. How can I get them back?...
  8. Lost my email Contacts

Lost my email Contacts: Hi I have suddenly lost all my email Contacts. I access email via Windows Live Mail on my PC. I recently changed my primary email alias, if that is an issue. Can anyone help? - Microsoft can't....
  9. Email contacts- lost.

Email contacts- lost.: I read, on a now closed question, that it is possible to find the email contacts in Users/User/CONTACTS I have a problem as when I call this location up the system shows that this "Folder is EMPTY"! Any suggestions WHERE/HOW I may NOW look to find the said contacts...
  10. What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***...: What happened to my aol email account? My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and is serviced by AOL. I need this back ASAP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to import my contacts from my old pc to my new pc

2. i have lost all my contacts in my email acc