Windows 10: I have lost all sound on my Lenovo Thinkpad.

Discus and support I have lost all sound on my Lenovo Thinkpad. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have chacked all audio is not muted, updated appropriate drivers but still no sound. Any ideas gratefull received.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Babssara, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Babssara Win User

I have lost all sound on my Lenovo Thinkpad.

I have chacked all audio is not muted, updated appropriate drivers but still no sound. Any ideas gratefull received.

:)

Babssara, Dec 7, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Lenovo Recalls 208,000 ThinkPad Batteries

On March 1, 2007, Lenovo voluntarily recalled certain 208,000 9-cell lithium-ion batteries. These batteries were manufactured for use with ThinkPad notebook computers that shipped worldwide between November 2005 and February 2007. All ThinkPad R60, R60e Series, ThinkPad T60, T60p Series and ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, and Z61p Series with 9-cell 10.8V, 5.2 Ah batteries with part number FRU P/N 92P1131 are being recalled. All affected batteries will be replaced free of charge. Lenovo suggests those computers with defective units remove the battery and use the AC adaptor until a replacement has arrived.

Source: Lenovo

malware, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad 10 no sound or touch screen devices

Hi

I have a Clean install of win 10 on a Thinkpad 10 most of it is working now but the sound and touchscreen are not listed in device manager. There are no missing drivers in the list either. I've tried updating drivers from Lenovo and manually updating but
    windows insists the installed ones are best. I've even deleted all HID devices.

run trouble shooters but they say they can't identify the issue.

Really need help on this please.

Thanks in advance

Rick

RickSinclair1, Dec 7, 2020
  4. I have lost all sound on my Lenovo Thinkpad.

Sven_gt500, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

I have lost all sound on my Lenovo Thinkpad.

1. I have lost all sound on my Lenovo Thinkpad. - Similar Threads - lost sound Lenovo

2. I have lost sound on my lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost sound on my lenovo: I have lost sound on some video programmes on my Lenovo. Strangely, the video describing how to fix the problem has sound. An instruction video for a product repair I need to do not a laptop repair has no sound, and while watching Escape to the Country on BBC I lost sound. My...
  3. I have lost sound on my lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost sound on my lenovo: I have lost sound on some video programmes on my Lenovo. Strangely, the video describing how to fix the problem has sound. An instruction video for a product repair I need to do not a laptop repair has no sound, and while watching Escape to the Country on BBC I lost sound. My...
  4. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad and I wanted to take all in formation off and then all of a sudden...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Lenovo Thinkpad and I wanted to take all in formation off and then all of a sudden...: Thinkpad, Doesn’t take type c charger,Used for school,Tried to reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lenovo-thinkpad-and-i-wanted-to-take-all/3dff4e52-e341-497e-95e1-d86967d8c4e1
  5. I have lost all sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost all sound on my laptop: I've lost all the sound on my laptop * Moved from Virus & Malware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-all-sound-on-my-laptop/372ab1e6-8cf3-4b45-ba1d-24c21e896379
  6. I have lost all sound on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost all sound on my laptop: I've lost all the sound on my laptop * Moved from Virus & Malware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-all-sound-on-my-laptop/372ab1e6-8cf3-4b45-ba1d-24c21e896379
  7. I have lost all sound on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have lost all sound on my laptop: I've lost all the sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-lost-all-sound-on-my-laptop/372ab1e6-8cf3-4b45-ba1d-24c21e896379
  8. Lenovo ThinkPad 10 no sound no touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ThinkPad 10 no sound no touchscreen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-thinkpad-10-no-sound-or-touch-screen/7c9ebaa7-d6ab-455b-b374-3ba62994d73c I had the same Problem after clean install - the solution is to install the Intel Platform Device Driver for Windows 10,...
  9. No sound from my Lenovo Thinkpad 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound from my Lenovo Thinkpad 8: Hi. I had problems with my Lenovo Thinkpad 8 in June after an update and got help from Microsoft Sweden to make a new clean Win10 installation on it. Then it worked fine. 2 weeks ago I try to watch a film on it but there was no sound. Then I try to listen to some music on...
  10. Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad: Usually with every update Microsoft has us do, for some reason my sound tends to have some issues. I use CCleaner to clean the registry and everything is fine afterward, but it didn't fix the problem. I have tried every 'fix it yourself' trick in the book and online, aside...