Windows 10: I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing...

Discus and support I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 'The Photostick"and as my laptop does not have a large memory and I wanted a copy of the photos off the stick once they were in chronological... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrinaThompson, Apr 26, 2020.

1. I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing...

I have 'The Photostick"and as my laptop does not have a large memory and I wanted a copy of the photos off the stick once they were in chronological order, so I copied the link to my external hard drive and was downloading and sorting into group folders on this external device. Somewhere between extracting photos from the route directory to the individual group folders on the photostick I inadvertently pushed remove thumbnails after I started to extract photos to the individual folders and it started deleting all over the disk. I then tried to drag the photodisk icon back to My Computer C:/ drive from the external hard drive and now it will not open the photostick loading page. I have looked in Recycle Bin for Photostick Windows ex . but to no avail. I have gone into Properties and restored to default but nothing remains when opening up the stick.. How do I get this stick to reinstall and where will I find the original installation credentials of the stick. There is one menu saying app.logs but nothing I understand is in these 12 files. They are to do with tracking/file organising etc so probably are to do with part of the function of the stick? Not being a techno buff - I am now out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated. Tks. AT

:)

AndrinaThompson, Apr 26, 2020

2. Photostick not opening

Photostick will not open anymore. I have used several times. When I plug it in, it says on the finder that the disk was improperly ejected. Help please.

JULIEEDGINTON, Apr 26, 2020
  3. heartog Win User
    "Open With" context Menu slow to load

Hi all,

so when i right click on the file and point to the "open with" menu, it should show the list of programs that the file could be opened. Every time after a restart the "open with" menu would take like 3 seconds to load, and after that first load, it would show the list right away. This not only happens when i restart my pc, but also when I haven't opened a file with the "open with" menu for like 1 or 2 hours and it will lag for like 3 seconds again for it to show the list of programs that it could be opened with.

I've already tried programs like Autoruns, ShellExView and disabling those context menu would now help either. Also, I deleted the unnecessary programs from the open with list through the registry already and it still doesn't help.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks.

heartog, Apr 26, 2020
  4. I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing...

Photostick

I boiught a photostick which instructed to open withi windows explorer. But I have tried that and would like some help with this please

PennyTaylor1, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing...

1. I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing... - Similar Threads - lost opening menus

2. Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?: I have been having this problem for about a year now. I have an Alienware Aurora R9 Windows 11 PC with 32gb of ram but even with everything closed, it's using 31.8gb. I have already scanned for viruses. Any game that I try to play has frequent lag spikes....
  3. Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?: I have been having this problem for about a year now. I have an Alienware Aurora R9 Windows 11 PC with 32gb of ram but even with everything closed, it's using 31.8gb. I have already scanned for viruses. Any game that I try to play has frequent lag spikes....
  4. Why is my memory usage so high but I have nothing open?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. So I have this JAR file and I can't open it like at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I have this JAR file and I can't open it like at all.: If I try to open it it just opens notepad and then I changed it so it opens in explorer but it still doesent open like it's supposed to and I even went to settings and then apps and default apps and reset it to the Microsoft recommended defaults and it didn't even change to...
  6. Menus not openning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Menus not openning: i recently built a brand new pc, AMD ryzen 5 2600x with a geforce GTX 1660. Its been working fine the first few days but now that I brought the pc back from my dads house for a week, the wifi network list is openning up but not showing networks. I tried going into the start...
  7. Ha... I have nothing opened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ha... I have nothing opened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Accorelli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0t4lk/ha_i_have_nothing_opened/
  8. Photostick not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photostick not opening: Photostick will not open anymore. I have used several times. When I plug it in, it says on the finder that the disk was improperly ejected. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photostick-not-opening/4911a251-4afa-49c3-ba39-b02b40152871
  9. After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/manlink2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dppo1i/after_updates_i_cannot_open_nothing_of_bar_and/
  10. All mice randomly open context menus.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All mice randomly open context menus.: My mice (all of them) randomly open context menus in just about every application. This seems to be fairly recent; it started perhaps 3-4 months ago. It is becoming extremely frustrating because when a context menu pops up it captures or interferes with the curser...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photostick menu not showing