Windows 10: i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back

Discus and support i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I recover my desktop... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Mosheberger1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back

How do I recover my desktop

:)

Mosheberger1, Oct 18, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 18, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 18, 2019
  4. i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back

Dektop Icon Fonts

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if it answers to your query.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on Display.

• Click on Icon from the drop down and also appropriate size from dropdown under
      Change only the text size.

• Check the checkbox for bold text.

• Set the Custom Scaling level under
      Change size of item section
      to increase size on scale base.

• Click on apply and check.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back

1. i have lost my dektop - can you help me get it back - Similar Threads - lost dektop help

2. I lost my product key so can you help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my product key so can you help me: I lost my product key so can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key-so-can-you-help-me/dbc7a44c-8a49-4dc3-99f3-9a6127b6376b
  3. I lost my product key so can you help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my product key so can you help me: I lost my product key so can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key-so-can-you-help-me/dbc7a44c-8a49-4dc3-99f3-9a6127b6376b
  4. Can you help me with getting my Minecraft account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with getting my Minecraft account back?: I do not have access to my Minecraft account. So 3 guys scammed me and took my account. I joined on disc and they say that I need to verify premium with discord bot "Hypixel Verify" scam bot. Bot send me some code on email and i give back that code to bot. Later 3min, game...
  5. Can you help me with getting my Minecraft account back?

Can you help me with getting my Minecraft account back?: I do not have access to my Minecraft account. So 3 guys scammed me and took my account. I joined on disc and they say that I need to verify premium with discord bot "Hypixel Verify" scam bot. Bot send me some code on email and i give back that code to bot. Later 3min, game...
  6. Can you help me? I have an activation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? I have an activation problem.: I have activate my computer but it has error 0xC004F074 and it can't connect the organization activation server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-i-have-an-activation-problem/a9e196bb-49b8-457b-afe4-145ecf1afb15
  7. Can you help me? I have an activation problem.

Can you help me? I have an activation problem.: I have activate my computer but it has error 0xC004F074 and it can't connect the organization activation server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-i-have-an-activation-problem/a9e196bb-49b8-457b-afe4-145ecf1afb15
  8. I can not get any emails. Can you help me get my emails?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can not get any emails. Can you help me get my emails?: I can not get any emails as of Monday April 5. I was getting emails up to that date. I just opened my kindle and no new emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-any-emails-can-you-help-me-get-my/b1d344d9-fb35-4b81-a640-ed36686bf5dc
  9. I have lost my desktop with all my icons with my windows 10. can you help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have lost my desktop with all my icons with my windows 10. can you help me?: I have lost my desktop with all my icons with my windows 10. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-desktop-with-all-my-icons-with-my/3df1a24d-f494-481c-ba9f-5835efc942ac
  10. I have lost my game on face book It is [Taonga on Face book]. Can you get it back for me Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my game on face book It is [Taonga on Face book]. Can you get it back for me Please: I have lost my game [Taonga on face book].I had it on and playing this morning 9/15/2020. Now I can not get on it. Please help me. Thank you Norma Clay *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...