Windows 10: I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play...

Discus and support I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play only.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wickiwiz, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Wickiwiz Win User

I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play...

I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play only.

:)

Wickiwiz, Sep 23, 2018
  2. kukane Win User

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Sep 23, 2018
  3. LG DVD writer

hi I have a new external LG dvd writer and I cannot make it play the DVD automaticaly. How should it configure it?

The DVD writer is GP65

Maria MercedesCibeira, Sep 23, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play...

DVD Writer

Hi AndyMQF,

A DVD Writer will read and write CD's and DVD's

So yes, you should be able to play music CD's, DVD's . . . etc. on that drive !

DaveM121, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play... - Similar Threads - lost dvd writer

2. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago: Windows Update now wants to reinstall KB5027538 a .NET update which I had installed a few weeks ago. A few days ago I had installed a "preview" .NET update KB5011048. What is going on? Which one is correct?JohnD...
  3. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago: Windows Update now wants to reinstall KB5027538 a .NET update which I had installed a few weeks ago. A few days ago I had installed a "preview" .NET update KB5011048. What is going on? Which one is correct?JohnD...
  4. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was having trouble signing in to my microsoft account a week ago and now everything on...: so around a week ago I was getting notifications on my desktop that there was trouble signing in to my microsoft account, and when I tried accessing my Xbox account which was linked to my microsoft account, i would put the password then it would load and tell me to put my...
  6. Horrible game performance since Windows Update two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible game performance since Windows Update two weeks ago: Ever since Windows 10 installed updates when I shut down my PC two weeks ago, games have had very poor performance. I mean they are unplayable. All games run like garbage. Very slow, lots of major lag, and many things do not even load in the games since the Windows Update two...
  7. Several issues since a week ago.

in Windows 10 Support
    Several issues since a week ago.: An important thing: at december 4th my computer was updated, yes it was updated by windows update itself. That update corrupted a lot of files to the point that i couldnt even open programs that i had installed and also couldnt open windows defender. I fixed it by...
  8. Having problems with windows, it started about a week or two ago, after an update I think,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with windows, it started about a week or two ago, after an update I think,...: Alright I don't know what happened but for several weeks prior to the main day of black screen of almost impending death, I will get to that in a bit, every night around 3 in the morning, I would loose my internet connection. It wouldn't be permanent maybe like 10 minutes...
  9. I have lost the search facility

in Windows 10 Support
    I have lost the search facility: Hello everyone went to use the search facility (using the icon next to start button) - window appeared, and after just 2 seconds disappeared. I do not use this much, but believe(?) that recent windows 10 updates have had an influence on this failure. Has anyone else had the...
  10. DVD Writer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Writer: I recently had to buy a new laptop. It is a very nice Asus but doesn't have the CD drive I had in my old computer. I was sold a DVD Writer. Can I play my music CD's on this Writer?...