Windows 10: I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I...

Discus and support I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for windows 10. How do I get a new redeem code? * Moved from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IZIDV, Oct 5, 2018.

1. IZIDV Win User

I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I...

I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for windows 10.

How do I get a new redeem code?

* Moved from IE(other)/Windows(other)

* Original title: Minecraft

:)

IZIDV, Oct 5, 2018
  2. IZIDV Win User

I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I get a new code?

I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for windows 10.

How do I get a new redeem code?

* Moved from IE(other)/Windows(other)

* Original title: Minecraft

IZIDV, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 5, 2018
  4. fyndor Win User

I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I...

Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code

I own Minecraft PC edition. I tried to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code and it says it has already been redeemed. Not sure if maybe I did it with my old PC or not, but I own only one working PC and I would like to play the Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    on it. How do I fix this? Can I maybe revoke the old code?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

fyndor, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I... - Similar Threads - lost old redeem

2. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  3. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  4. I have an old Minecraft Gift Card I forgot in a drawer. Can't redeem code

I have an old Minecraft Gift Card I forgot in a drawer. Can't redeem code: Hi,I have an old Minecraft gift card I forgot in a drawer. I migrated to Microsoft since then, and now I can't figure out how to redeem it. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code for old players

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code for old players: I have Java edition but logged into my account at Mojang studios and it said for old players the they can get Windows 10 edition for free and I did after migrating my account I redeemed the code for Minecraft windows 10 edition before I got Windows 10 which was an dumb idea,...
  6. I Couldn't Redeem My Code For Minecraft Windows 10

I Couldn't Redeem My Code For Minecraft Windows 10: So When I Bought Minecraft 15 October, 2016 I Redeemed My Windows 10 Edition Code And It Gave Me The Full Version. Except It Only Worked For The First Launch. The Reason I Am Writing This Now Is Because I Still Cant Get It To Work As I Was Trying...
  7. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 code says it was redeemed but I never redeemed it. How can I redeem it?: I think my Mojanag account was hacked and someone used my redeem code in another microsoft account that was not mine. I would like to know if I can get another redeem code or if you can check which microsoft account used my redeem code....
  9. I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I...: I have lost my old redeem code to be able to download Minecraft for windows 10. How do I get a new redeem code? * Moved from IE(other)/Windows(other) * Original title: Minecraft...
  10. I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...: I don't know where to go from here. I did the free trial when I bought this laptop but hadn't been to my Mojang account to redeem the code for the full version until this week. I would have thought that with the new code and redemption from the Microsoft store would have...