Windows 10: i have lost my windows 10 apps how do i get new copies?

Discus and support i have lost my windows 10 apps how do i get new copies? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I find lost apps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DennyFoster, Feb 15, 2020.

1. i have lost my windows 10 apps how do i get new copies?

how do I find lost apps?

:)

DennyFoster, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

i have lost my windows 10 apps how do i get new copies?

i need help copying and pasting inside windows 10 app folders and subfolders

Does this help?

How to Get Access to WindowsApps Folder in Windows 10

Sasqui, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

i have lost my windows 10 apps how do i get new copies?

1. i have lost my windows 10 apps how do i get new copies? - Similar Threads - lost apps copies

2. How do I Get the new app versions on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Get the new app versions on windows 10?: So I have a windows 10 laptop for both school and home and how do I get the modern paint on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-new-app-versions-on-windows-10/dc0d266f-1d82-46ee-a110-8c895e5de375
  3. How do I Get the new app versions on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Get the new app versions on windows 10?: So I have a windows 10 laptop for both school and home and how do I get the modern paint on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-new-app-versions-on-windows-10/dc0d266f-1d82-46ee-a110-8c895e5de375
  4. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  5. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  6. how do I get a camera app for my new computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get a camera app for my new computer?: I want to use a camera for Zoom and Blue Jeans for distance meetings. When the request to join a meeting, the computer rejects as the camera is not available. Do I need to download a camera app for meetings...
  7. Have i lost a game? How do i download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have i lost a game? How do i download it?: I recently redeemed a code for a game meant for Windows 10 and i am trying to install it on PC. However, I redeemed it on an icloud email account and i did it on the website. I press 'Install/Play' and it takes me to the app and its an outlook account. I thought it would be...
  8. I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back

I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back: I have lost my Vertical side bar on RIGHT HAND SIDE OF SCREEN in my Apps. How do I recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/i-have-lost-my-verticle-side-bar-in-my-apps-how-do/d7d84129-693c-40c3-90c6-f70bf25b3e22
  9. How can I get a copy of my windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get a copy of my windows 10.: I dual booted my computer it starts with error 0xc000000f. I need to create a live usb but I don't have a copy of my windows10. I would be grateful if you folks could help me out....
  10. Window 10 upgrade -- do I get a copy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Window 10 upgrade -- do I get a copy?: I'm a windows 7 user. I have windows 7 on a CD. More than once I have had to use my windows 7 CD to fix problems. What confuses me about the windows 10 upgrade prompt is what happens after I upgrade and I have issues. From what I read, I won't have windows 10 on a CD or...