Windows 10: I Have Lost My Windows 10 key but I am an Insider...throw me a bone!

Discus and support I Have Lost My Windows 10 key but I am an Insider...throw me a bone! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Email it to me. You know my email if you are an actual worker for Microsoft... It was for windows 10 Home 64-bit... As always, thanks, Stephen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LowkeyLoki69, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I Have Lost My Windows 10 key but I am an Insider...throw me a bone!

Email it to me. You know my email if you are an actual worker for Microsoft... It was for windows 10 Home 64-bit...

As always, thanks,

Stephen

:)

LowkeyLoki69, Nov 8, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Nov 8, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

I Have Lost My Windows 10 key but I am an Insider...throw me a bone!

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

I Have Lost My Windows 10 key but I am an Insider...throw me a bone!

1. I Have Lost My Windows 10 key but I am an Insider...throw me a bone! - Similar Threads - Lost key Insider

2. hello microsoft i am having dell vostro my product key is lost of window 10 as my window...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello microsoft i am having dell vostro my product key is lost of window 10 as my window...: hello microsoft i am having dell vostro series laptop recently my original window 10 which came with laptop got corrupted as i am not having my key of window 10 and my laptop is also out of warranty help me with good advice what to do i am having bill of my laptop...
  3. hello microsoft i am having dell vostro my product key is lost of window 10 as my window...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hello microsoft i am having dell vostro my product key is lost of window 10 as my window...: hello microsoft i am having dell vostro series laptop recently my original window 10 which came with laptop got corrupted as i am not having my key of window 10 and my laptop is also out of warranty help me with good advice what to do i am having bill of my laptop...
  4. hello microsoft i am having dell vostro my product key is lost of window 10 as my window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I have lost my product key, and am trying to update windows

I have lost my product key, and am trying to update windows: How can I get the product key for my Samsung pc that I lost the disc, the sticker some words can not br seen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-product-key-and-am-trying-to-update/6a826ab2-d880-4580-8bcd-ff1f2b527397
  6. I have lost my product key, and am trying to update windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my product key, and am trying to update windows: How can I get the product key for my Samsung pc that I lost the disc, the sticker some words can not br seen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-product-key-and-am-trying-to-update/6a826ab2-d880-4580-8bcd-ff1f2b527397
  7. please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,: Can you give me the current location of my laptop. I have done GD in Police. It will be very beneficial for me if I get the location. I am very poor. I bought this with great difficulty. But the thief took it from me. Name SAIF-PC OS Edition Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage...
  8. i have lost my activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have lost my activation key: i have lost my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-activation-key/d8f7474f-74e7-4c4f-8247-9a153cf4e6f8
  9. i have lost my activation key

i have lost my activation key: i have lost my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-activation-key/d8f7474f-74e7-4c4f-8247-9a153cf4e6f8
  10. I have lost my license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have lost my license key: Hi,everyone..I have a stupid question. A year ago, in march 2015, I think, I used to have Windows 10 technical preview on my laptop and I was given a key. A few months later I went back to Windows 7,and last week I decided to install Windows 10 again, but I made a clean...