Windows 10: I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

Discus and support I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! As the title says, I have recently lost the USB receiver that works with my Microsoft Touch Mouse. I have read in many places that the USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DomnulVladimir, Apr 14, 2019.

1. I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

Hello! As the title says, I have recently lost the USB receiver that works with my Microsoft Touch Mouse.

I have read in many places that the USB receivers are paired from factory to their mouse, but I want to think there is still hope.

So is there any way to make it usable again? I have spent quite some money on it, and I don't want to just throw it away.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Vlad

:)

DomnulVladimir, Apr 14, 2019

2. I've lost usb receiver of my Microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard

I've lost usb receiver of my Microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard, what should I do now for using my mouse and keyboard?

SetareArani, Apr 14, 2019
  3. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Hi,

I Lost my USB receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How Can I get a new one ? If I take it to Microsoft It at Redmond campus will they sell me a new receiver for the same model ?

Thanks,

Naveen

historymaker_69, Apr 14, 2019
  4. I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi Naveen,

Personal I Have Never seen Just the Transmitter/ Receiver sold separately. Your Best Bet would be just to purchase a new MS Mouse. There Reasonable Priced these days.

I Hope This Helps...

If My Reply Answered Your Question, Please Mark It Answered. Thank-You

Leprechaun J, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse

1. I have lost the USB receiver of my Microsoft mouse - Similar Threads - lost USB receiver

2. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  3. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  4. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I lost the USB receiver of my Arc Touch mouse. I understand Microsoft prefers the consumer...

I lost the USB receiver of my Arc Touch mouse. I understand Microsoft prefers the consumer...: I lost the USB receiver of my Arc Touch mouse. I understand Microsoft prefers the consumer to buy a new mouse instead of providing a solution. It is unacceptable. I won't buy another Microsoft ever again because of that....
  6. lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...

lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...: Hello! My name is Joe, and I work for a home for mentally handicap children as IT tech support. We are on a very low budget and are in desperate need of keyboards and mice. In the past, we have always purchased Microsoft brand keyboards and mice as we feel they are of the...
  7. Microsoft all in one keyboard usb receiver lost

Microsoft all in one keyboard usb receiver lost: Hello, I have Microsoft all in one keyboard intact I have two keyboard and unfortunately I lost the receiver for both the keyboard. I called to support desk and they cannot pride the receiver. Is there any other receiver which can connect with all in one keywords or can...
  8. Lost Receiver To Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Lost Receiver To Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse: Hello, I lost my receiver while traveling... No idea where it went. I love this mouse but I don't want to have to buy a brand new one. Is there any way to purchase a new receiver?? Please Help! -Caleb...
  9. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi, I Lost my USB receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How Can I get a new one ? If I take it to Microsoft It at Redmond campus will they sell me a new receiver for the same model ? Thanks, Naveen...
  10. Mouse receiver lost

Mouse receiver lost: My computer quit and I forgot to take my mouse receiver out before taking it to dump. Can I get a new receiver for it. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-receiver-lost/30f41057-9629-4714-aa59-3eb8ba5368c9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost microsoft mouse receiver

2. microsoft mouse lost receiver

3. lost usb reciever for microsoft wireless mouse

4. i lost my mouse usb,
  5. lost my mouse driver,
  6. microsoft mouse receiver configuration,
  7. can a wireless mousse be paired with a same brand usb,
  8. if i lost my usb for my mouse how can i retreive it,
  9. lost usb to mouse,
  10. microsoft wireless mouse receiver lost,
  11. do i have to use the usb drive for my wireless microsoft 3500 mouse,