Windows 10: I have low volume on most videos even when system tray volume control is at max. What...

Discus and support I have low volume on most videos even when system tray volume control is at max. What... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have low volume on most videos even when system tray volume control is at max. What should I try?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dlh5h, Feb 27, 2021.

1. dlh5h Win User

I have low volume on most videos even when system tray volume control is at max. What...

I have low volume on most videos even when system tray volume control is at max. What should I try?

:)

dlh5h, Feb 27, 2021
  2. jdonalds Win User

Volume Control in kids corner

Good suggestion but we tried various headsets and earpods. It has more to do with the phone volume itself (I assume the max volume varies from unit to unit) and the volume of the video file.

I have to say that when I'm listening to the Nokia Lumia 635 on my bluetooth speaker I often have the phone at 25+ with the bluetooth speaker volume at max. 13 is just too low for most of my listening.

At night, in bed, when I watch the evening video news on NBC volume level 8 is adequate but we're talking about zero ambient noise.

No matter, the volume should be controlled by the parent, not Windows.

jdonalds, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Very low volume on computer

Hi,

Have you checked you tube volume? I mean, the volume bar under the video timeline is set to max or it is on low level?

Also in Payday 2, in settings the volume is set to max or is low?

StefanoTamiotti, Feb 27, 2021
  4. I have low volume on most videos even when system tray volume control is at max. What...

No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,

After update no volume or very low volume on HP laptop. Playback on You Tube videos very low. Audio from other sources have same problem. Checked sound controls and everything seems to be ok. Volume controls at max

RayCarpenter2, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

I have low volume on most videos even when system tray volume control is at max. What...

1. I have low volume on most videos even when system tray volume control is at max. What... - Similar Threads - low volume videos

2. Volume is VERY loud even when it's at 2% slider volume. Everything is 100% MAXED VOLUME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume is VERY loud even when it's at 2% slider volume. Everything is 100% MAXED VOLUME: Hi, I recently installed AMD drivers and after the installation and updates of all drivers, my laptop volume maxed to 100%. I tried to lower it down using the slider button. I don't know what to do anymore. All drivers are up to date and installed. pls help...
  3. Volume is VERY loud even when it's at 2% slider volume. Everything is 100% MAXED VOLUME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume is VERY loud even when it's at 2% slider volume. Everything is 100% MAXED VOLUME: Hi, I recently installed AMD drivers and after the installation and updates of all drivers, my laptop volume maxed to 100%. I tried to lower it down using the slider button. I don't know what to do anymore. All drivers are up to date and installed. pls help...
  4. Movies and TV App Max volume bypasses app and system volume control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV App Max volume bypasses app and system volume control: Notes: Drivers updated and all Windows trouble shooting procedures already done. If you suggest this, you are useless. The app is broken. Fix it.I highly expect a boxed "try running the trouble shooting" drivers blah blah blah . already did this. Please don't disappoint me...
  5. Movies and TV App Max volume bypasses app and system volume control

Movies and TV App Max volume bypasses app and system volume control: Notes: Drivers updated and all Windows trouble shooting procedures already done. If you suggest this, you are useless. The app is broken. Fix it.I highly expect a boxed "try running the trouble shooting" drivers blah blah blah . already did this. Please don't disappoint me...
  6. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low mic volume even with max mic boost: I need help, the item's microphone sound and boost are at their maximum, but my sound is still very low, I have tried reinstalling the sound card and changing the microphone, but it still doesn't work, I'm using the win10 system, hope someone can help...
  7. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

Low mic volume even with max mic boost: I need help, the item's microphone sound and boost are at their maximum, but my sound is still very low, I have tried reinstalling the sound card and changing the microphone, but it still doesn't work, I'm using the win10 system, hope someone can help...
  8. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. system volume is low when I record

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system volume is low when I record: Recently I noticed that when I record something using either Techsmith Camtasia or Techsmith SnagIt or OBS and I play it back the volume of the person speaking is very low. As I recorded I listened to the speaker and the volume was good. The last time I used a recorder at...
  10. low max volume level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    low max volume level: I tried FX Sound. The free version does not offer the ability to increase sound level and they say the window cannot be min i minimized. 104351