Windows 10: i have macular degeneration and text appears faint. how can i make text daker?

Discus and support i have macular degeneration and text appears faint. how can i make text daker? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have macular degeneration and text appears faint. how can i make text daker?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by {Swannydok}, Jun 1, 2020.

1. i have macular degeneration and text appears faint. how can i make text daker?

i have macular degeneration and text appears faint. how can i make text daker?

:)

{Swannydok}, Jun 1, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Jun 1, 2020
  3. KM96 Win User
    Faint text display?

I've noticed the standard text on my display has become faint, as if it is a paper printer running out of ink. It improves if I enlarge the touch screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? It is very annoying.

KM96, Jun 1, 2020
  4. i have macular degeneration and text appears faint. how can i make text daker?

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

i have macular degeneration and text appears faint. how can i make text daker?

1. i have macular degeneration and text appears faint. how can i make text daker? - Similar Threads - macular degeneration text

2. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  3. How can I make the clock text bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make the clock text bigger?: My Windows updated yesterday and now the font for the clock on the taskbar is needlessly small. How do I make it larger and bolder so it is easier to read? There is a ton of room on the taskbar to make the clock bigger....
  4. How can I make the text on screen darker, please!!

How can I make the text on screen darker, please!!: How can I make the text on screen darker, It is very light grey and difficult to read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-text-on-screen-darker-please/5d288934-5fb5-47e5-a8d8-9887772dd639
  5. How can I make the text on screen darker, please!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make the text on screen darker, please!!: How can I make the text on screen darker, It is very light grey and difficult to read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-text-on-screen-darker-please/5d288934-5fb5-47e5-a8d8-9887772dd639
  6. faint text, fainter scrollbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    faint text, fainter scrollbar: I hope this is where I can put in the details. I have recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and a couple of days later, on Microsoft’s recommendation, to Windows 11. I find things I seriously don’t like. First, texts are now posted in small type in grey or light...
  7. faint text, fainter scrollbar

faint text, fainter scrollbar: I hope this is where I can put in the details. I have recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and a couple of days later, on Microsoft’s recommendation, to Windows 11. I find things I seriously don’t like. First, texts are now posted in small type in grey or light...
  8. Why is the text faint on websites and teams?

Why is the text faint on websites and teams?: [ATTACH]Im having an issue where this is what is happening to me when i go on websites or use teams it only happens on some websites and teams i have tried to fix this problem with clear type update drivers and fonts and none of it has worked do you know how to fix this?...
  9. How can I make the screen text darker?

How can I make the screen text darker?: Since I changed to Windows 10 it's all light gray, light blue or yellow. Can't see it very well against a white background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-screen-text-darker/7cc7ca68-1e7c-4f41-ae1d-29b542b8b0e0
  10. How can I make text dark everywhere?

How can I make text dark everywhere?: I just built a new system for my wife and I am having great luck. It is a Z170 and i7-6700k, and It has 64 bit Windows 10 Pro. However, it is very hard to read the screens! The text or colors are just wrong. I know about web pages using their own colors but I am talking...