Windows 10: I have made a grave mistake...

Discus and support I have made a grave mistake... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palindromicpseudonym [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3g8qq/i_have_made_a_grave_mistake/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/palindromicpseudonym, Oct 1, 2020.

1. I have made a grave mistake...

/u/palindromicpseudonym, Oct 1, 2020
  2. pibear Win User

Windows 7 Grave Accent

I am trying to get a Grave accent like I would use on an Irish keyboard but Windows 7 will only alowl an English language keyboard as far as I can see.

Is there any other way to get a Grave accent ?

pibear, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Is there any way that I can bypass the password requirement when it is in the 'lockscreen' mode?

Hello,

Kindly let us know what exactly happens after performing above steps.

• Do you still get a prompt to enter the login password?
    • Did you perform the above steps without any mistake?
    I would suggest you to restart your system once and then try to perform above steps and check.

Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 1, 2020
  4. I have made a grave mistake...

Accent grave on French Canadian Keyboard

Hello,

I've recently started using the Canadian French Keyboard on my new Window 10 desktop. Unfortunately, I am having trouble finding the "u accent grave" on the keyboard. I could pretty much do every other accented alphabet but the "u accent grave".

My keyboard have special keys for é, è, , ç, and everything else with "accent circonflex" or "le tréma" are manual.

I also have a mac and the "u accent grave" is the tilde key next to 1 at the top left hand corner on that keyboard. On the PC, however it's the forward and back slash. I've exhausted every other option I could find on the internet so if anyone could kindly
    show me what to do that'll be awesome.

Thank you.

94898123-b501-41fb-9700-06def52d727a, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

I have made a grave mistake...

1. I have made a grave mistake... - Similar Threads - made grave mistake

2. Made a mistake in setup of new computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Made a mistake in setup of new computer: Hi! I just got a new computer and messed up the setup by using my son's info instead of my own. I want to be the administrator of the accounts on this computer I'm coming from a Mac so not sure if this means the same thing. I did a shift-restart hoping to reset Windows 10....
  3. uh oh i made a mistake

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    uh oh i made a mistake: so i kinda have a problem with being a nolife cookie clicker player and recently ive been using a macro to autoclick and farm cookies while i was asleep, usually at around 88-50 CPS, but only today do i wake up to hear and see my mouse being laggy and a very constant beeping...
  4. I can't launch Windows because I made a mistake

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't launch Windows because I made a mistake: I wanted to run Windows repair and don't have a USB or disk so I made a partition on my hard drive and made it bootable with the windows iso image files in it. The setup said I can't repair because I don't have the image on my computer, even though I do (although not on the...
  5. Help - made a mistake and can't fix...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help - made a mistake and can't fix...: I just bought a Synology NAS and connected it to my home network. I am using it as the central storage for all files. I wanted the Desktop on my CPU to be a location on that NAS (in other words, instead of things I save on my Desktop residing on my c drive (or OneDrive), the...
  6. Made the mistake of moving the documents folder.

Made the mistake of moving the documents folder.: I built my first desktop the other day and I'm using an SSD and mechanical hard drive. I was looking up how to change the location of the documents folder so it's not on the SSD and put onto the mechanical hard drive. I thought I was doing everything correctly but did not...
  7. I made a mistake and i kinda need help

I made a mistake and i kinda need help: Hiya, I just bought a windows 10 pro key and happily went off to reedem it, but, sadly i reedemed it in the wrong place(i was signed in to the wrong account on windows). And im clueless on what to do. Do i have to buy another code or can i somehow retrieve this one? Any help...
  8. I made a mistake and now my computer wont to anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    I made a mistake and now my computer wont to anything: So i was basically trying to install a program, but after trying a few different things i made the mistake of resetting EVERY windows service. Now my comupter wont connect to the internet, cortana, and i tried to press the “get help” button but whem i do nothing happens (im...
  9. I made a big mistake...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a big mistake...: A call from Wavene Infotech showed me 1,159 errors/attempted hacks and other "serious" breaches on my laptop / Window's 10. Sounding like a scam I hung up....he kept calling back. I eventually allowed him to show me a log illustrating all the incursions. Long story short I...
  10. Made a Mistake with Python

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Made a Mistake with Python: I had to install Python some time ago. I think it so I could use VeraCrypt. I do not remember which version of Python I installed or if it showed up in the app list in Settings. Yesterday, I decided to install DeDRM removal tools. One of them required Phyton and I...