Windows 10: I have made a grave mistake...

Discus and support I have made a grave mistake... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palindromicpseudonym [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3g8qq/i_have_made_a_grave_mistake/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/palindromicpseudonym, Oct 1, 2020.

1. I have made a grave mistake...

/u/palindromicpseudonym, Oct 1, 2020
  2. pibear Win User

Windows 7 Grave Accent

I am trying to get a Grave accent like I would use on an Irish keyboard but Windows 7 will only alowl an English language keyboard as far as I can see.

Is there any other way to get a Grave accent ?

pibear, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Is there any way that I can bypass the password requirement when it is in the 'lockscreen' mode?

Hello,

Kindly let us know what exactly happens after performing above steps.

• Do you still get a prompt to enter the login password?
    • Did you perform the above steps without any mistake?
    I would suggest you to restart your system once and then try to perform above steps and check.

Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 1, 2020
  4. I have made a grave mistake...

Accent grave on French Canadian Keyboard

Hello,

I've recently started using the Canadian French Keyboard on my new Window 10 desktop. Unfortunately, I am having trouble finding the "u accent grave" on the keyboard. I could pretty much do every other accented alphabet but the "u accent grave".

My keyboard have special keys for é, è, , ç, and everything else with "accent circonflex" or "le tréma" are manual.

I also have a mac and the "u accent grave" is the tilde key next to 1 at the top left hand corner on that keyboard. On the PC, however it's the forward and back slash. I've exhausted every other option I could find on the internet so if anyone could kindly
    show me what to do that'll be awesome.

Thank you.

94898123-b501-41fb-9700-06def52d727a, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

I have made a grave mistake...

1. I have made a grave mistake... - Similar Threads - made grave mistake

2. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  3. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  4. Made a mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  5. Made a mistake

Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  6. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  7. I made a real mistake

I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  8. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I made a big mistake...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a big mistake...: A call from Wavene Infotech showed me 1,159 errors/attempted hacks and other "serious" breaches on my laptop / Window's 10. Sounding like a scam I hung up....he kept calling back. I eventually allowed him to show me a log illustrating all the incursions. Long story short I...
  10. Made a Mistake with Python

Made a Mistake with Python: I had to install Python some time ago. I think it so I could use VeraCrypt. I do not remember which version of Python I installed or if it showed up in the app list in Settings. Yesterday, I decided to install DeDRM removal tools. One of them required Phyton and I...