Windows 10: I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the...

Discus and support I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have made a subfolder and moved emails into that folder and when I go later to retrieve the emails, they have disappeared. Next to the folder it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Karen Davis1, Oct 17, 2022.

1. I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the...

I have made a subfolder and moved emails into that folder and when I go later to retrieve the emails, they have disappeared. Next to the folder it gives the number of the emails it contains, but it is empty. Why does this happen & what can I do to resolve it?

:)

Karen Davis1, Oct 17, 2022
  2. Lu_Q Win User

Emails not sync in win10 outlook in subfolders through Rules

Thank you for your suggestion.

I've followed that step, but no go 4 me.

The emails in the Inbox and Sent Items are synced well, but emails in the subfolders* not.

*subfolders: in the Inbox, I create a folder which is used to receive emails following certain rules.

3. Debbi10 Win User
    Emails disappear from subfolder in Windows 10 Mail, not Outlook

I have a new computer & use Windows 10 mail, not Outlook for office. I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the emails, they have disappeared. Why does this happen & what can I do to resolve it?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

[Original subject: Subfolder in Windows 10 Mail, not Outlook]

Debbi10, Oct 17, 2022
  4. I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the...

How do I move a subfolder from its folder on the Edge Favorites bar to its own position on the Favorites bar?

Hi Denzil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Click on the Hub option on top right of the screen.
    • Select the subfolder that you want to move.
    • Drag the subfolder & drop on the folder.

Check if it helps

Hope this helps, if the issue persists do get back to us we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 17, 2022
Thema:

I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the...

1. I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the... - Similar Threads - made subfolder moved

2. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  3. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  4. I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the...

I have made a subfolder & moved emails into that folder & when I go later to retrieve the...: I have made a subfolder and moved emails into that folder and when I go later to retrieve the emails, they have disappeared. Next to the folder it gives the number of the emails it contains, but it is empty. Why does this happen & what can I do to resolve it?...
  5. How do I retrieve folders/files that I created on a different network? When I moved, the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I retrieve folders/files that I created on a different network? When I moved, the...: How do I retrieve folders/files that I created on a different network? When I moved, the files/folders did not follow. Should they have not followed?I have had this issue for some time. I wasn't sure what happened until recently.Thank you for your assistance....
  6. How do I retrieve folders/files that I created on a different network? When I moved, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve folders/files that I created on a different network? When I moved, the...: How do I retrieve folders/files that I created on a different network? When I moved, the files/folders did not follow. Should they have not followed?I have had this issue for some time. I wasn't sure what happened until recently.Thank you for your assistance....
  7. How do I retrieve folders/files that I created on a different network? When I moved, the...

8. email saying I made a purchase when I didn't

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    email saying I made a purchase when I didn't: I made no purchase today or any day but I received this email: partial cut and paste: Microsoft Invoice Id : WIN48974984-45930 Customer Id : 112591799 EMAIL : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this email is regarding your purchase of window defender on...
  9. How do I move some subfolders to a single folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I move some subfolders to a single folder?: So let's say that there are three folders, and inside each one there are more folders. How can I select those at one time and move all of them to a single folder? submitted by /u/Bry_Anton [link] [comments]...
  10. How to i retrieve these emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to i retrieve these emails?: I just up-graded my HP PRODESK tower on 12-12-2019 paid a local computer store for this service from Windows 7 to Windows 10 >I had apx.1800 emails on my computer with Windows 7. Now that i have Windows 10, i can do emails but not see my saved emails, which were stored on...