Windows 10: i have made multiple copies of same wifi network from my laptop

Discus and support i have made multiple copies of same wifi network from my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a hidden wifi network from my router, lets says its 'cat' i have by mistaken done something now on my laptoponly in my laptop its showing cat1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sudeep santra, Apr 29, 2020.

1. i have made multiple copies of same wifi network from my laptop

i have a hidden wifi network from my router, lets says its 'cat' i have by mistaken done something now on my laptoponly in my laptop its showing cat1 and cat2.

I want them to be deleted to keep only the cat network

thanks in advance very very much

:)

sudeep santra, Apr 29, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, May 23, 2020
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Laptop WiFi question

You're correct I was a few beers in and it was like 6am.. It can only use one component per network.

ShiBDiB, May 23, 2020
  4. i have made multiple copies of same wifi network from my laptop

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 23, 2020
Thema:

i have made multiple copies of same wifi network from my laptop

1. i have made multiple copies of same wifi network from my laptop - Similar Threads - made multiple copies

2. I have an account that is on the progress of closing and i made an account with the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an account that is on the progress of closing and i made an account with the same...: Ok so the question is basically it. Some extra details is that the old account, i did change the alias and the new account to a different email. My computer is just not registering the change and i have to log in to the old account for it to update but it’s gone. Also in...
  3. I made a reset in my laptop and it’s saying have to set up my password and at the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made a reset in my laptop and it’s saying have to set up my password and at the same...: I made a reset in my laptop and it’s saying have to set up my password and at the same moment it’s saying that user profile cannot be loaded. What can I do ?...
  4. I made a reset in my laptop and it’s saying have to set up my password and at the same...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I made a reset in my laptop and it’s saying have to set up my password and at the same...: I made a reset in my laptop and it’s saying have to set up my password and at the same moment it’s saying that user profile cannot be loaded. What can I do ?...
  5. I made a reset in my laptop and it’s saying have to set up my password and at the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple network adapters & No wifi: Hello,My PC suddenly kicked me off the wifi network. Restarted my router and reset it and nothing happened. Troubleshooted, nothing happened. Found that I have multiple network adapters. Uninstalled them all and reinstalled them. Restarted computer—nothing happened. Can’t...
  7. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple network adapters & No wifi: Hello,My PC suddenly kicked me off the wifi network. Restarted my router and reset it and nothing happened. Troubleshooted, nothing happened. Found that I have multiple network adapters. Uninstalled them all and reinstalled them. Restarted computer—nothing happened. Can’t...
  8. Multiple network adapters & No wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My Laptop disconnects from wifi network

My Laptop disconnects from wifi network: For a while my pc would disconnect from wifi network on its own itstarted out that way now it would disconnect and when i try to reconnect to my network it wouldn't reconnect and when i deactivate wifi altogether and reactivate it no wifi network would be detected sometimes...
  10. I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming

I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming: [img] [img] the funny thing is with the last picture is that my i didnt have my router up and running at that time (btw this "suojattu" means protected and "yhdistetty" means connected) 64011