Windows 10: I have many questions (well maybe 3)

Discus and support I have many questions (well maybe 3) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First how do I fix my tab because it wont shrink, [ATTACH] Next how do you fix the right click because whenever I accidentally click right click and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IzuchukwuNwadike, Sep 10, 2018.

1. I have many questions (well maybe 3)

IzuchukwuNwadike, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-default-programs-in-windows-10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 10, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I have many questions (well maybe 3) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 10, 2018
  4. cdawall Win User

I have many questions (well maybe 3)

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

I have many questions (well maybe 3)

1. I have many questions (well maybe 3) - Similar Threads - many questions maybe

2. Malwarebytes exploit block. I have many questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes exploit block. I have many questions.: I was doing fine today as normal on my computer and shut it off to go to work. Usual stuff I would do.When I got home I turned on my computer and suddenly Malwarebytes stopped an exploit attack when I got onto my main desktop. I am a little concerned that this exploit may...
  3. Malwarebytes exploit block. I have many questions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes exploit block. I have many questions.: I was doing fine today as normal on my computer and shut it off to go to work. Usual stuff I would do.When I got home I turned on my computer and suddenly Malwarebytes stopped an exploit attack when I got onto my main desktop. I am a little concerned that this exploit may...
  4. Wellness Question on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Wellness Question on Lock Screen: When i boot, i've started getting a little message at the top of the lock scren before i sugn in, asking if i want to improve my wellness. what is that and how do i get rid of it? TIA 172208
  5. Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer: I have a usb mic and when i record like after 20 min a buzzing sound starts and i thought it may need more power so is there a way to increase the power output in the usb port or I'm just being stupid so yeah submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH [link] [comments]...
  6. i have questions for my game of doom 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have questions for my game of doom 3?: im using the cd 2004 version of doom 3. im having problem where i can't install or anything for doom 3. it says: "there is already a version of this product on here"? then for the disc, it says : "error code 1625?" what do those mean? how do i find the original version on...
  7. I have many questions about Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have many questions about Windows 10.: Split from this thread. I have a Windows 10, HP Laptop. I have many questions! I'm about to install the Windows 10 operating system, from a DVD. Here goes . . . Do I have to delete everything on my computer, to then do the install? Or will be done during the install? How...
  8. Maybe a Silly Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Maybe a Silly Question: There is a scheduled Windows build upgrade to Windows 1803 available through Windows updates on May 8, 2018. Downloads are scheduled to be available sometime tomorrow form the Microsoft website: Download Windows 10 One option that you have is to perform a Windows 10...
  9. Maybe a Dumb Question.

in Windows 10 Support
    Maybe a Dumb Question.: But I will ask it anyway. If I update my Win 7 Pro to Windows 10 now, will I still be able to Dual Boot the upgraded Windows 10 with The TP? 8504
  10. 3 Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Questions: Here you go Nigel: *Smile Newly added tutorials - Windows 10 Forums