Windows 10: I have mcafee anti virus installed but laptop wont download says it download contains virus...

Discus and support I have mcafee anti virus installed but laptop wont download says it download contains virus... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; laptop wont download - says download contains virus and has been deleted. I have mc.afee anti virus installed. *Moved from Windows forums*... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdminStaples, Jul 31, 2019.

1. I have mcafee anti virus installed but laptop wont download says it download contains virus...

laptop wont download - says download contains virus and has been deleted. I have mc.afee anti virus installed.

*Moved from Windows forums*

:)

AdminStaples, Jul 31, 2019

2. Downloads wont open says they contain malware or virus

downloads wont open says they contain malware or virus

stevengumerman, Jul 31, 2019
  3. HELP! Anti-Virus 2010 Virus

Well a buddy of mine works in my companies IT department and got a laptop in today with an epic virus. I've personally never seen one like this. The user downloaded "Anti-Virus 2010" thinking it was an anti-virus but its in fact a virus.

Malware, Onecare, Spybot have not only been unsuccessful but were in fact deleted from the OS the second they were launched by the virus. Its also deleted all past restore points. Does anyone have ANY idea how to beat this thing without doing a clean install?

TheMailMan78, Jul 31, 2019
  4. I have mcafee anti virus installed but laptop wont download says it download contains virus...

Facebook and Virus Problem (Solved but still open for coment)

I would run one of these 2, you dont need to login to fb to do it

Malware Checkpoint for Facebook | Facebook

We currently offer two products for all of our users: McAfee's Scan and Repair andMicrosoft's Security Essentials.

• The McAfee option will download a small program onto your Windows computer to perform a one-time scan of your system for malware. It will not interfere with your existing anti-virus or other security products. After it scans your system, it will give you the option to automatically or manually remove the files it flags as malicious.
    • The Microsoft Security Essentials option is a full anti-virus product. Upon download and install, it will add anti-virus software to your computer that will continue to protect your system with the latest anti-virus signatures from Microsoft.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

I have mcafee anti virus installed but laptop wont download says it download contains virus...

1. I have mcafee anti virus installed but laptop wont download says it download contains virus... - Similar Threads - mcafee anti virus

2. i have macafee anti virus installed but laptop wont download says it download contains...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i have macafee anti virus installed but laptop wont download says it download contains...: laptop wont download - says download contains virus and has been deleted. I have mc.afee anti virus installed. *Moved from Windows forums* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-macafee-anti-virus-installed-but-laptop/ec11d69b-ce90-40a7-8796-c70e69715f09
  3. Won't download files saying it is a virus

Won't download files saying it is a virus: I would like to know how to download files. My computer says everything i download is a virus and deletes it. This includes firefox, internet explorer and various Steam games...
  4. anti virus

anti virus: yash, i want an anti virus for my laptop {dell windows 7} in free. please give me some names of antivirus. * Moved from outlook.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/cb189e66-abb2-446d-9155-c17a182a7f40
  5. anti virus

anti virus: Im having issues of my anti virus defender....it suddenly appear that it is unknown and i cant even update.how can I restore my anti virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus/59bc2658-efa7-4779-ae38-440c6cddaa48"
  6. Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anti Virus: Hello, i am using a 2017 Macbook Pro. I am running Windows 10 via boot camp. Can anybody please recommend me a antivirus software that i could install. My whole objective is to avoid my computer from "falling sick". I dont want any virus or whatsoever taking over my laptop....
  7. false,download contained a virus and was deleted,fix

false,download contained a virus and was deleted,fix: false, download contained a virus and was deleted ,fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/falsedownload-contained-a-virus-and-was-deletedfix/8ad8e3b2-7fd7-4590-a656-56b555bb7b37
  8. Anti Virus

Anti Virus: what does "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation" mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/798bf8ea-eba8-4ddb-9cc8-0961a9665437
  9. Downloading Error: "Download contained virus and was deleted"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading Error: "Download contained virus and was deleted": Hi all, Very recently my computer started to not accept downloads. It's VERY frustrating because this has never happened before. It's affecting my school since I can't download certain assignments and I can't even download Norton Security. I've attempted downloading from...
  10. I accidentally downloaded a virus

I accidentally downloaded a virus: I accidentally downloaded a virus and it deleted some important files like windows10upgrade. I tries rebooting my drives completly and it didnt work. I think its because it deleted windows10upgrade. If anyone can help me i will be grateful...