Windows 10: i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two...

Discus and support i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two desktop folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abubakr Marmar, Jan 25, 2023.

1. i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two...

i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two desktop folder

:)

Abubakr Marmar, Jan 25, 2023

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Downloads Folder has merged with The Desktop folder

I accidentaly moved the folder location of the Downloads folder to the location of the Desktop folder, now they are both have the same files, name, icon, and folder location.

If i try to move anything from the Downloads folder, it gets moved from the Desktop folder too and vice versa.

I have tried to Change the folder location of the Downloads folder back, but it changes the folder location of the Desktop too

Yosef Ahmed, Jan 25, 2023
  4. i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two...

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two...

1. i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two... - Similar Threads - merged download folder

2. Primary download folder with folders having downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary download folder with folders having downloads.: In my main "download folder," folders have appeared that have downloaded in them. One example is downloads from HP same to be going into a HP download folder in the main download folder. Does it matter or should all of the download files the in the same folder?...
  3. Primary download folder with folders having downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Primary download folder with folders having downloads.: In my main "download folder," folders have appeared that have downloaded in them. One example is downloads from HP same to be going into a HP download folder in the main download folder. Does it matter or should all of the download files the in the same folder?...
  4. i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two...

i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two...: i have merged download folder with desktop and now i have no download folder and two desktop folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-merged-download-folder-with-desktop-and-now/4ac092fb-97a0-4be6-9599-579770fc74ce
  5. I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder: I was just trying to make my downloads folder sync to onedrive automatically, so I searched ways on how to do it and I found one where you should change the location of the downloads folder to the onedrive folder and so I did that. But it ended up merging them, and I want to...
  6. I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder

I accidentally merged my downloads folder and Onedrive folder: I was just trying to make my downloads folder sync to onedrive automatically, so I searched ways on how to do it and I found one where you should change the location of the downloads folder to the onedrive folder and so I did that. But it ended up merging them, and I want to...
  7. Merged User folder and Download folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merged User folder and Download folder: What I did is i merged my download folder with my hp folderI decided to move my download folder from c to d drive so i did that later i decided to move it back to its orignal place but i accidently merged them. After seeing from many web site and youtube they said me that in...
  8. I have 2 pictures folders and no downloads folder.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 2 pictures folders and no downloads folder.: [ATTACH] Both redirect to D/users/"user"/pictures. If I change one of the 2 folders to D/users/"user"/downloads, then both of them change to that. I have no idea how this happened. Anyone know how to bring it back to normal? Heres a screenshot of "This PC":...
  9. Merged Downloads Folder with Users Folder.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Merged Downloads Folder with Users Folder.: So I accidentally merged the Downloads folder with my Users folder. I've tried the registry fix to no avail. I don't really want to do a fresh install but it appears I may have to. Any help? Thanks submitted by /u/IrishDejent [link] [comments]...
  10. I merged My User folder and My Downloads folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I merged My User folder and My Downloads folder.: I merged my User folder named Sridhar Rambhatla with my Downloads folder accidentally. This is how my Users folder looks .[ATTACH] The Location still says Sridhar Rambhatla . I even tried using regedit and changed the name to %USERPROFILE%\Downloads. What do i do to...