Windows 10: I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to...

Discus and support I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was in personalization changing things and some how its all black and white now and I cant get it back to normal....can someone plese help me ....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by patriciasheene, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to...

I was in personalization changing things and some how its all black and white now and I cant get it back to normal....can someone plese help me ....

:)

patriciasheene, Dec 3, 2019

2. black screen with white font, how do I get my windows 10 default color back

Hi Sunni,

• Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    You might have set the theme to high contrast #1 on your Computer that is the reason you are getting black screen with white fonts.

I suggest you to follow the below steps, change your theme settings and check if this helps.

• Click on Start.
    • Select Settings.
    • Now click on Personalization.
    • Click on Themes from the left list and click on Theme settings.
    • Now select any of the Windows default themes.

Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Videos in black and white

All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white.

What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?

StevannahAllee, Dec 3, 2019
  4. barelij Win User

I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to...

Black and White

Hi, I used to have my personal folders (Windows 10 pro, updated, with white background and black print.

After one of the recent updates this got reversed : black background and white print.

How do I restore this to the original situation ?

Thanks, Joseph.

barelij, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to...

1. I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to... - Similar Threads - messed personalization black

2. lost all color its all Black and white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost all color its all Black and white: lost all color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-color-its-all-black-and-white/52d518ef-9481-43df-a157-0a7b03691777
  3. lost all color its all Black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost all color its all Black and white: lost all color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-color-its-all-black-and-white/52d518ef-9481-43df-a157-0a7b03691777
  4. lost all color its all Black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I get my personal files back from windows?

Can I get my personal files back from windows?: For a few days, my pc hasn’t been able to boot since I tried to update everything and when I restarted it, it did not boot from my hard drive. I tried every repair method I could find online, but no luck. It wouldn’t even let me wipe all of the drives. I said screw it and...
  6. My computer shows everything black and white, how do I get color back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer shows everything black and white, how do I get color back?: My computer shows everything black and white, how do I get color back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shows-everything-black-and-white-how/a1c260f3-ec42-4387-ba7a-36a52b29e37d
  7. HOW DO I GET MY PERSONAL FILES BACK?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I GET MY PERSONAL FILES BACK?: I tried using 365 Education for my tutoring business, and it did not serve my needs. File Explorer hid or deleted my personal files and it installed the Education files which have no files on my computer. HOW DO I GET MY PERSONAL FILES BACK? I tried opening up a ticket...
  8. How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black

How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black: How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-black-lettering-on-white-instead-of/4d50e453-c62f-404f-8262-3c824e93407f
  9. The 1903 update messed up everything. How can I get back my desktop icons and folders?

The 1903 update messed up everything. How can I get back my desktop icons and folders?: The 1903 update messed up everything. How can I get back my desktop icons and folders?The new update installed with no creation of restore point. This is bad....
  10. Question: How can I be sure all my Sticky Notes are backed up to my personal Microsoft...

Question: How can I be sure all my Sticky Notes are backed up to my personal Microsoft...: This, among many other reasons, is why I'd love an iOS, Android, and Xbox version of the Microsoft Sticky Notes app. One of the most important Sticky Notes I need backed up is the one with my 186 homepages in Mozilla Firefox synced across all of my Windows 10 and macOS...