Windows 10: I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to...

Discus and support I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was in personalization changing things and some how its all black and white now and I cant get it back to normal....can someone plese help me ....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by patriciasheene, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to...

I was in personalization changing things and some how its all black and white now and I cant get it back to normal....can someone plese help me ....

:)

patriciasheene, Dec 3, 2019

2. black screen with white font, how do I get my windows 10 default color back

Hi Sunni,

• Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    You might have set the theme to high contrast #1 on your Computer that is the reason you are getting black screen with white fonts.

I suggest you to follow the below steps, change your theme settings and check if this helps.

• Click on Start.
    • Select Settings.
    • Now click on Personalization.
    • Click on Themes from the left list and click on Theme settings.
    • Now select any of the Windows default themes.

Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Videos in black and white

All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white.

What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?

StevannahAllee, Dec 3, 2019
  4. barelij Win User

I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to...

Black and White

Hi, I used to have my personal folders (Windows 10 pro, updated, with white background and black print.

After one of the recent updates this got reversed : black background and white print.

How do I restore this to the original situation ?

Thanks, Joseph.

barelij, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to...

1. I have messed up my personalization and its all black and white how can i get it back to... - Similar Threads - messed personalization black

2. How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black: How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-black-lettering-on-white-instead-of/4d50e453-c62f-404f-8262-3c824e93407f
  3. How can I get Win 10 (I have Win 7) and would installing it mess up my data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get Win 10 (I have Win 7) and would installing it mess up my data?: So I have Win 7. At the time I installed it, about a month later they announced Win 10 was going to be a free upgrade. Being a bit stupid I ignored the offer because installing Windows is such a pain and I didn't want to upgrade yet. But now I am seeing new games that REQUIRE...
  4. how i can get back my win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how i can get back my win 10: i purchase Lenovo G50-80 Laptop with pre-installed win 8.1 i upgraded my laptop windows on win 10 now i have lost my win 10 how i can get back my win 10 with original product key and activation key?...
  5. The 1903 update messed up everything. How can I get back my desktop icons and folders?

The 1903 update messed up everything. How can I get back my desktop icons and folders?: The 1903 update messed up everything. How can I get back my desktop icons and folders?The new update installed with no creation of restore point. This is bad....
  6. How can I get back my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get back my Windows 10?: I had a laptop with pre-installed Windows 10, free edition, but it broke down. I got a used computer with not activated Windows 10. How can I install Windows that I had on my computer?...
  7. Question: How can I be sure all my Sticky Notes are backed up to my personal Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: How can I be sure all my Sticky Notes are backed up to my personal Microsoft...: This, among many other reasons, is why I'd love an iOS, Android, and Xbox version of the Microsoft Sticky Notes app. One of the most important Sticky Notes I need backed up is the one with my 186 homepages in Mozilla Firefox synced across all of my Windows 10 and macOS...
  8. How can I get back to default personalization backgrounds colors, etc.

How can I get back to default personalization backgrounds colors, etc.: Somehow I screwed up my entire color scheme through Start/Settings/Home/Personalize. I changed something (possibly by clicking on High Contrast -Black) and I couldn't reverse it. Now I've made it worse and most of my Microsoft apps and programs' color schemes are all screwed...
  9. How can I get back to default personalization backgrounds colors, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I get back to default personalization backgrounds colors, etc.: Somehow I screwed up my entire color scheme through Start/Settings/Home/Personalize. I changed something (possibly by clicking on High Contrast -Black) and I couldn't reverse it. Now I've made it worse and most of my Microsoft apps and programs' color schemes are all screwed...
  10. How do I get ALL backups to STOP backing up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get ALL backups to STOP backing up?: There seems to be a backup running at the most inopportune time. I don't know if it is a 'system' backup or some other unknown backup running. How to stop them or at least identify who the culprit is/are?...