Windows 10: I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal

Discus and support I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have money in my Cashback account. It's been there for probably at least a year. Started trying within the last week to transfer it into my PayPal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bernie Grossman, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal

I have money in my Cashback account. It's been there for probably at least a year. Started trying within the last week to transfer it into my PayPal account. When I try to transfer it a box pops open telling me I need a phone number on the account. I already have a number on my account! I've tried several times but always with the same results. I deleted the number and then added it back, but same thing results. Not sure who to contact for this problem. Not sure if this will even get me to where I can find any help.

:)

Bernie Grossman, Jun 7, 2023

2. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal?

Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal?

Kim Thomas2, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal?

Hello Kim

My name is Fred.

Unfortunately, Paypal is the only option to get cashback.

Best Regards,

Fred

Fred Suarez, Jun 7, 2023
  4. CherylJM Win User

I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal

Ways to Pay in Paypal

I was trying to buy the app Maps Pro in the Microsoft Store and was linking my Paypal Account. Why is my actual Paypal Account which has some money in it not listed in "Choose Way to Pay" option. Only my Bank Account and Credit card are listed as ways
    to pay?

CherylJM, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal

1. I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal - Similar Threads - Microsoft Cashback money

2. Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal: After going to the "get paid" section of the microsoft cashback page, I've created and linked a paypal, added a phone number, and done everything it asked for.When i click on Transfer all it says it's, it says that it's "sending a verification code..."What code is it sending...
  3. Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal: After going to the "get paid" section of the microsoft cashback page, I've created and linked a paypal, added a phone number, and done everything it asked for.When i click on Transfer all it says it's, it says that it's "sending a verification code..."What code is it sending...
  4. Having trouble transfering CashBack Cash to Paypal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .: amount reflected on 09/11/20213 of $25.99 is not my transaction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-charged-by-microsoft-by-paypal/1dcd5401-68cb-471e-b449-65e58a67aeb8
  6. i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .

i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .: amount reflected on 09/11/20213 of $25.99 is not my transaction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-charged-by-microsoft-by-paypal/1dcd5401-68cb-471e-b449-65e58a67aeb8
  7. I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal

I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal: I have money in my Cashback account. It's been there for probably at least a year. Started trying within the last week to transfer it into my PayPal account. When I try to transfer it a box pops open telling me I need a phone number on the account. I already have a number on...
  8. I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have Microsoft Cashback money that I have been trying to transfer into PayPal: I have money in my Cashback account. It's been there for probably at least a year. Started trying within the last week to transfer it into my PayPal account. When I try to transfer it a box pops open telling me I need a phone number on the account. I already have a number on...
  9. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...

Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...: Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-the-money-in-my/88c441d5-646e-4c80-a9c8-d0cbe9ce1693
  10. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...: Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-the-money-in-my/88c441d5-646e-4c80-a9c8-d0cbe9ce1693