Windows 10: I have microsoft mail. I cannot send an excel worksheet. Why

Discus and support I have microsoft mail. I cannot send an excel worksheet. Why in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just mail on my new computer. I am trying to send an excel worksheet to someone by email. I get an error message that says there is no email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeanJaversak, Jan 1, 2021.

1. I have microsoft mail. I cannot send an excel worksheet. Why

I have just mail on my new computer. I am trying to send an excel worksheet to someone by email. I get an error message that says there is no email program associated to perform action. How do I associate the email with excel. I am computer illiterate

:)

JeanJaversak, Jan 1, 2021

2. Excel Worksheet in Drive G

I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C.
    Suggestions?

metromiami74, Jan 1, 2021
  3. simrick Win User
    Excel Worksheet in Drive G

If you saved the worksheet on C drive in Excel, that's where it will look for it. If you moved it to drive G (even by accident), Excel is still looking for it at the last known location where you saved it. If you open Excel and navigate to the location on the G drive where you know it is, then open it, and "save as" to the original location on the C drive, Excel will know where it is, and you will be able to open it next time from within the Excel program.

simrick, Jan 1, 2021
  4. I have microsoft mail. I cannot send an excel worksheet. Why

EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING

Hi, I am trying once again to get an answer to what appears to be a simple request but I cannot solve it.

I have 12 excel worksheets on my desktop (windows 10) they are labelled January through to December but each time I edit one of the worksheets I save it and it goes to a different part of my desktop , is it possible to get it to stay in its original position
    ?

Thanks Mike

DianeMorris3, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

I have microsoft mail. I cannot send an excel worksheet. Why

1. I have microsoft mail. I cannot send an excel worksheet. Why - Similar Threads - microsoft mail cannot

2. Why I can't send an e-mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't send an e-mail?: Why I can't send an e-mail and what to do to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-send-an-e-mail/c3be8ca5-b604-481a-9e5d-3636e93af57b
  3. WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not...: WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not used this PC for several weeks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-live-mail-recieve-mail-but-cannot/2de11d6a-87cb-4d24-9a3a-dd786c5e11fc
  4. WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not...: WHY DOES WINDOWS LIVE MAIL RECIEVE MAIL BUT CANNOT SEND MAIL. I Get error 550. I have not used this PC for several weeks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-live-mail-recieve-mail-but-cannot/2de11d6a-87cb-4d24-9a3a-dd786c5e11fc
  5. Why can't I send or receive mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I send or receive mail?: Why can't I send or receive mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-send-or-receive-mail/62511d52-2c84-4a73-a2fa-fc26c87db8ba
  6. Help with emailing an excel worksheet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help with emailing an excel worksheet: Hello, all I'm a relative novice at writing VBA code and don't pretend to very knowledgeable about computers but I persevere and usually get somewhere but I've been stuck for months on what, I'm sure, ought to be a simple task. Quite simply, all I want to do is write a...
  7. Help with emailing an excel worksheet

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with emailing an excel worksheet: Hello, all I'm a relative novice at writing VBA code and don't pretend to very knowledgeable about computers but I persevere and usually get somewhere but I've been stuck for months on what, I'm sure, ought to be a simple task. Quite simply, all I want to do is write a...
  8. microsoft excel worksheet

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft excel worksheet: I had an update on my windows 10 program last couple of weeks and when I check all of my files they lost them where are all of my files you lost? I had a tech trying to scam what do I do when I lost all of my personal; files including the Microsoft excel spreadsheet....
  9. EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING: Hi, I am trying once again to get an answer to what appears to be a simple request but I cannot solve it. I have 12 excel worksheets on my desktop (windows 10) they are labelled January through to December but each time I edit one of the worksheets I save it and it goes to a...
  10. Excel Worksheet in Drive G

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Worksheet in Drive G: I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C. Suggestions? 55292