Windows 10: I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad....

Discus and support I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad. Can I buy the Numeric Keypad alone? * * Original title:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chee ChynKam, Nov 24, 2018.

1. I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad....

I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad. Can I buy the Numeric Keypad alone?

* * Original title: keyboard

* * Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Chee ChynKam, Nov 24, 2018

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Nov 24, 2018
  3. tdehan Win User
    Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10

The keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10. I've replaced the battery and downloaded the latest Keyboard drivers. What am I missing?

tdehan, Nov 24, 2018
  4. brdja80 Win User

I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad....

Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad....

1. I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mice. I miss place my Numeric Keypad.... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Missing dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Missing dongle: I want to use a the keyboard I had stored away in a box, with Win 10. Needless to say, the USB dongle is not there anymore. The tool from Mouse and Keyboard Center 11 lists a mouse a Microsoft model, but not keyboard. Is the keyboard good for recycling at this point?...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: I have a problem with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard - it was working all fine for the past few months and now more recently evry time I stop using the keyboard for a few minutes it goes off to sleep and refuses to work until i remove the battery and put it back...
  5. I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. I want to know how to use the PrtScn button to print the screen and if the Function Button on the top right is needed? Also, how do I shut off the batteries in the keyboard so they don't run...
  6. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: I have a microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard that keeps on stopping . I often am unable to type using the keyboard and then sometimes it skips letters. or the letters show up with a huge delay. Any help out there? I bought a new one thinking that the first one was old and it...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: Does anybody know if Microsoft developed a new software to enable people with disabilities to map keys to text input macros? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard/6d9aea3e-3ba0-426a-b76d-dcc9e7a494de
  8. I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard....

I am trying to fix my separate numeric keypad on my microsoft sculpt ergo keyboard....: And am trying to follow instructions from your website but cannot find the Connect button on the underside of the device . Where is that??? I am trying to follow these directions: Help Please!! I have two of these keyboards, one for home, one for work and they both...
  9. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working: Frustrating, Such a beautiful combo of wireless keyboard, number pad and mouse and such a waste of money. I've had this setup for a couple months, worked beautifully and then all of a sudden keyboard and number pad stopped working. I followed all the steps,...
  10. Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...

Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...: The keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10. I've replaced the battery and downloaded the latest Keyboard drivers. What am I missing?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt ergonomic mouse bluetooth missing