Windows 10: I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop...

Discus and support I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I looked it up and found that you can only download it on one pc device so I uninstalled Minecraft on my laptop. I see it but it doesn't say open or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZingZang303, Jul 23, 2021.

1. I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop...

I looked it up and found that you can only download it on one pc device so I uninstalled Minecraft on my laptop. I see it but it doesn't say open or install

:)

ZingZang303, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Xilliant Win User

Minecraft bedrock

If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop?

Xilliant, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY).

BreezyMain, Jul 23, 2021
  4. I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop...

Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop...

1. I have Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and my Xbox but I couldn't install it onto my desktop... - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock laptop

2. I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC: I previously bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox back in 2017 and am now trying to install it on my PC via the Microsoft store but when I try to install it I only get the option to download it on my Xbox and not my PC....
  3. I bought Minecraft on my xbox, I have now moved to pc, do I need to rebuy the game bedrock...

I bought Minecraft on my xbox, I have now moved to pc, do I need to rebuy the game bedrock...: I bought the game like idk, eight years ago and now I've moved to pc, I've tried downloading the trail and signing in but it just asks me to buy it. Same on microsoft store. I think that's insanely stupid and don't wanna believe that they made that decision. Can someone help...
  4. I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ?: I have Window 10 on my laptop, can I download it to my desktop from my laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-window-10-on-my-laptop-can-i-download-it-to/9dadabc9-e567-42fa-a1b7-d54dd4d9407b
  5. I have Minecraft on my Xbox One but it is not letting me install it on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Minecraft on my Xbox One but it is not letting me install it on my computer: I have Minecraft on my xbox one and I can not install it on my pc. I need help with this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-on-my-xbox-one-but-it-is-not/003e4b40-0947-45f1-a605-71acf7e55a3c
  6. Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free: Greetings! I bought minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free cause I had already owned it on xbox, but I had to wipe my laptops data cause I got a virus at some point, now I cant get minecraft for free....
  7. I have lost all of my purchases on Minecraft Bedrock

I have lost all of my purchases on Minecraft Bedrock: I downloaded shaders from this website https://mcpedl.com/esbe-2g/ and the shaders worked but all of my marketplace items disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-all-of-my-purchases-on-minecraft/597ec356-14db-43b6-832a-891fdd35b69b
  8. I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have linked my xbox account to my pc which owns Minecraft Bedrock but it won't show up in...: I have recently moved to pc and wanted to play minecraft bedrock. I had alreday purchased on my xbox so decided to link my xbox to my pc to download again. But now it doesn't show up and I am unsure what to do. I had posted on the feedback on the Feedback Hub but after a...
  9. can't play on my desktop minecraft bedrock not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't play on my desktop minecraft bedrock not loading: can't play on my desktop minecraft bedrock not loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-on-my-desktop-minecraft-bedrock-not/d42501f0-a85e-486e-a2b8-4f962964c02e
  10. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop: i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and the free windows ten edition has ended plz help....