Windows 10: I have Minecraft Beta install etc but no option to use RTX?!

Discus and support I have Minecraft Beta install etc but no option to use RTX?! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed Insider Hub, clicked all the correct thing. It installed the Beta version, but not RTX option is available when I load the game. I've... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LainePearceRees, Jun 23, 2020.

1. I have Minecraft Beta install etc but no option to use RTX?!

I installed Insider Hub, clicked all the correct thing. It installed the Beta version, but not RTX option is available when I load the game. I've looked online to see where the options etc are, but nothing is in my Beta.

I have even tried downloading some RTX maps and texture packs but my game cant find the maps and flags up an error on the texture pack...

I'm running a whole brand new system

i5 9th gen, Asus RTX2070 Super OC, 16gb Ram, Windows 10 etc...

Help please!

Many thanks

Laine

:)

LainePearceRees, Jun 23, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta

Of course theres bound to be something that prevents it working. The Xbox hub comes up with an error.

I have Minecraft Beta install etc but no option to use RTX?! [​IMG]

swarfega, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

I have Minecraft Beta install etc but no option to use RTX?!

1. I have Minecraft Beta install etc but no option to use RTX?! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta install

2. STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!: So here we are 8 months later, an I'm still stuck in RTX Beta. I've done literally everything there is to do. The powershell stuff, enrolling, unenrolling, leaving the xbox insider program, resetting the apps data, everything, an it still downloads as RTX beta everytime. even...
  3. Unable to Install Minecraft RTX Beta with 3090

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Minecraft RTX Beta with 3090: I have tried multiple times to download and install the RTX Beta for Windows 10 Minecraft. I've tried enrolling with the Xbox Insider Hub, the XIH Beta, and nothing seems to work. I've tried installing and waiting for the system to update, for days at a time. I've tried...
  4. Minecraft RTX Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft RTX Beta: I have tried every possible way to leave the Minecraft but every time I try it, it never leaves. Please help its been like this for a month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-rtx-beta/b87b2eac-833e-4721-b855-959766d129cb
  5. RTX Minecraft

RTX Minecraft: Ben minecraft'ı https://www.minecraft.com/ dan aldım ve bu oyunun microsoft hesabıma geçiremiyorum bu nedenle rtx modunu kullanamıyorum her şeyi denedim ama olmadı. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?...
  6. Minecraft for windows 10 RTX beta not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 RTX beta not working: I know this doesn't sound like a big deal and it really isn't but if someone knows the answer to this I'd appreciate it if you told me, recently I bought minecraft windows 10 edition because I wanted to try minecraft out with ray-tracing. I sighed up for the beta in x-box...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 rtx Beta Will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 rtx Beta Will not uninstall: When I uninstall Minecraft bedrock edition and reinstall It, despite not being in any betas it still installs to 1.15.11. Also when I open the app the first time it always starts with the normal beta and apon reopening the app it goes to the rtx beta...
  8. Uninstalling Minecraft RTX beta

Uninstalling Minecraft RTX beta: I installed the RTX beta before realizing that I do not have the minimum recommended specs to play it. I then opted out of the beta test through the insider hub, and uninstalled the game. When I reinstalled the game it was still the RTX beta version, and it still has the...
  9. Can't get Minecraft RTX beta

Can't get Minecraft RTX beta: Hello, I wanted to try out the new RTX feature in Minecraft but unfortunately it won't update to the beta version. I followed all necessary instructions and my system meets the required specs RTX 2060, Ryzen 5 2600x, 16GB RAM. Drivers are up to date. I signed up for the...
  10. Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta: Do you ever think that the sun is a bit smug? I do. Yes, it gives our planet the light and energy to survive, but also sunburns? Yikes, no thanks. If you want to catch some rays without the chance of the sun taking petty revenge on you for simply being outside,...