Windows 10: i have minecraft but its saying to buy

Discus and support i have minecraft but its saying to buy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant post pic its saying too long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by arushchopra, Feb 27, 2021.

1. i have minecraft but its saying to buy

i cant post pic its saying too long

:)

arushchopra, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Buy Minecraft

Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question
    is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online shop?(Original).I just found a seller that sell Mojang account and he say that if you buy that mojang account,You will get the Minecraft Win10 Code and of course he sell it more cheaper than in official website
    and also the payment is easier than Microsoft Store.

FaisalRamadhan1, Feb 27, 2021
  4. i have minecraft but its saying to buy

After redeeming minecraft windows 10 gift code this happens.

Okay I went ahead followed the instructions to the "Letter" every single step and checked it multiple times.
    And when i finally install minecraft i get a trial and time limit 90 minutes and it says "buy"
    HELP??? This shouldn't of happened! Trying to get free windows 10 minecraft and it wouldn't work!!
    (this was done in a virtual machine but performance was better than acceptable so minecraft ran smooth regardless. shouldn't effect it?)

I tried and it just wouldn't work. Tried uninstalling minecraft and reinstalling it and restarting. Nope. Still wants me to buy it. and it's still the trial.
    I don't know where else to get help from because the microsoft forums don't even reply to me and mojang said it's not their problem.

realflow100, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

i have minecraft but its saying to buy

1. i have minecraft but its saying to buy - Similar Threads - minecraft saying buy

2. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  3. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  4. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore: I want to buy Minecraft again because I no longer have it but I can't use the gift cardi get this in dutchHet lijkt erop dat u dit al hebtGa op je thuisapparaat naar Mijn games en apps of Mijn bibliotheek om het te downloaden. Als je aan het gamen bent vanuit de cloud, kun je...
  5. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore: I want to buy Minecraft again because I no longer have it but I can't use the gift cardi get this in dutchHet lijkt erop dat u dit al hebtGa op je thuisapparaat naar Mijn games en apps of Mijn bibliotheek om het te downloaden. Als je aan het gamen bent vanuit de cloud, kun je...
  6. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

7. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  8. Says I need to buy minecraft again

Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  9. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  10. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7