Windows 10: I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

Discus and support I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to know if I can download Minecraft on my laptop since I have it on my xbox and how to do so. thank you so much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minecraft4Xbox, Apr 8, 2019.

1. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

I want to know if I can download Minecraft on my laptop since I have it on my xbox and how to do so.

thank you so much I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:)

Minecraft4Xbox, Apr 8, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10

Hi Adam,

Apparently Minecraft is not an Xbox Play Anywhere digital title. For you to play Minecraft on Windows 10, you need to buy it from Windows Store and download it to your PC.

Jomari Arc, Apr 8, 2019
  4. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

1. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft digitally downloaded

2. So, i have had minecraft purchased on my xbox 1 for a while now and i want to start playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, i have had minecraft purchased on my xbox 1 for a while now and i want to start playing...: So, i have had minecraft purchased on my xbox 1 for a while now and i want to start playing it on my pc. since i bought the game on my xbox can i transfer it over to my pc to play it there?...
  3. So, i have had minecraft purchased on my xbox 1 for a while now and i want to start playing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, i have had minecraft purchased on my xbox 1 for a while now and i want to start playing...: So, i have had minecraft purchased on my xbox 1 for a while now and i want to start playing it on my pc. since i bought the game on my xbox can i transfer it over to my pc to play it there?...
  4. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  5. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  6. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  7. Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?: Basically, I have 4 versions of Minecraft. I have Minecraft legacy edition Xbox, Minecraft java edition, minecraft newer one on Xbox and minecraft on my iPhone X. Is there any way i can transfer the xbox one on to this pc? i have it owned on microsoft store see picture but...
  8. I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?

I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?: i have mincraft game in xbox and i want to play it in pc i can please?? * Original title: hi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-game-in-xbox-and-i-want-to-play/ddbbd9be-d3c5-44e9-9e31-5a9f42c39c91
  9. i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download...: i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download it to my PC , it said that there is no device ?? " Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install,...
  10. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i have minecraft windows 10 edition digatly on xbox can i get it on a windows 10 device

2. play minecraft windows 10 edition pc

3. can windows minecraft play with xbox language:en

4. i have minecraft on xbox can i play on pc,
  5. i got minecraft on mac but i want to play it on pc,
  6. already have minecraft for xbox now i want to play on pc,
  7. i have minecraft on xbox and want to play on pc,
  8. i bought minecraft mac and want to play on windows,
  9. if i buy minecraft digitslly on xbox can i plsy on pc also