Windows 10: I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

Discus and support I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to know if I can download Minecraft on my laptop since I have it on my xbox and how to do so. thank you so much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minecraft4Xbox, Apr 8, 2019.

1. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

I want to know if I can download Minecraft on my laptop since I have it on my xbox and how to do so.

thank you so much I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:)

Minecraft4Xbox, Apr 8, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10

Hi Adam,

Apparently Minecraft is not an Xbox Play Anywhere digital title. For you to play Minecraft on Windows 10, you need to buy it from Windows Store and download it to your PC.

Jomari Arc, Apr 8, 2019
  4. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

1. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - minecraft digitally downloaded

2. I cannot download Minecraft to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot download Minecraft to PC: First I purchased Minecraft on a disk - it was long time ago and then I was offered a digital version for free. I downloaded it on the xBox. However I am not able to download it on the PC because I receive a message that I need to buy this game...
  3. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc: so I had the original minecraft as a disc, and when minecraft changed to be like pocket edition anyone who had the original got a digital version for free, so I downloaded it on my xbox, then I rememberd it was a play anywhere title, but when i was going to download it on pc...
  4. I have windows 7 but want 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have windows 7 but want 10: If I download the windows 10 creation tool can I use my Windows 7 License on windows 10 or do I need to buy a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-7-but-want-10/1bbfd08c-ca51-4bf4-bd03-9ddb86b5caa9"
  5. I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything: So my computer has no output for audio and I can't even use my slider. Another thing is that my Trouble shooter also doesn't work, and neither do headphones. I really need help here....
  6. i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer minecraft xbox edition to my laptop: i recently bought the minecraft xbox disc and it installed on my account but on my computer it says the only game i have is forza horizon 4 demo, and the free windows ten edition has ended plz help....
  7. i want to play a dvd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to play a dvd: I inserted the dvd and it does not play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-a-dvd/a53f7c31-1116-4ac3-989a-0565a0ca334b
  8. I can't play the games I have downloaded form the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't play the games I have downloaded form the Microsoft Store: I just started a 14-day Game Pass free trial and have downloaded 3 games to my PC (Super Lucky's Tale, Snake Pass and Rush). They will all launch but no button presses register in the game so I can't get past the splash screen on any game. Nothing at all happens on Rush...
  9. i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want the other minecraft not windows 10 version: so im on my computer with wanting to by Minecraft from Mojang but I went to Microsoft store not realizing and im wanting a refund just so I can buy the game from Mojang and because I don't want windows 10 version...
  10. Have I to re-download Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have I to re-download Windows 10?: After upgrading to Windows 10, the same day I went back to Windows 7 because internet connection was impossible to setup. To reinstall Windows upgrade, have I to re-download the 3 GB havy update, or is there a way to reinstall the download done the first time? 16146