Windows 10: I Have minecraft for Switch, can i redownload it on pc?

Discus and support I Have minecraft for Switch, can i redownload it on pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on pc. When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it logged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MemeGuy666, Dec 12, 2020.

1. I Have minecraft for Switch, can i redownload it on pc?

I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on pc. When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it logged in my account where i have purchased minecraft but it says i still have to pay for another copy. Any tips?

:)

MemeGuy666, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Time Lady Win User

Minecraft redownload

If you visit the device manufacturer’s website & visit their downloads page is there anything listed so you can redownload the game?

If not then you may have to purchase Minecraft.

Time Lady, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 12, 2020
  4. I Have minecraft for Switch, can i redownload it on pc?

Minecraft: Switch to PC (win10)

Hi,

I have Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and want to know how to purchase Minecraft for Win10. I log onto the Switch version using both the Microsoft (xbox live?) account and Nintendo account.

1. Where do I download/purchase Minecraft on the PC?

2. Does java edition come with it?

3. What type of accounts are needed for Minecraft on the PC?

Thanks,

JenTheJenius, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

I Have minecraft for Switch, can i redownload it on pc?

1. I Have minecraft for Switch, can i redownload it on pc? - Similar Threads - minecraft Switch redownload

2. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....
  3. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....
  4. Can I redownload minecraft on to a a macbook pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I redownload minecraft on to a a macbook pro?: I had bought Minecraft on my HP desktop but I want to download it on to my laptop Macbook Pro version 10.14.6 would I be able to do that since both computers are java edition??...
  5. Can I redownload minecraft on to a a macbook pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I redownload minecraft on to a a macbook pro?: I had bought Minecraft on my HP desktop but I want to download it on to my laptop Macbook Pro version 10.14.6 would I be able to do that since both computers are java edition??...
  6. Can not redownload/install Minecraft 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not redownload/install Minecraft 10: Microsoftstore gives me a install/play button but when I push it nothing happens. I have gone through 4 pages of possible fixes nothing I have tried works. I am at a loss as to where to look next. This is on the computer that was running the program last month. 1.17List of...
  7. Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device?: I have Minecraft Dungeons on my Nintendo Switch and I want to download it to my PC, I'm not sure how though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-redownload-minecraft-dungeons-if-i-already/8a7c28f2-d5b2-4376-b9ae-d2eb20d665e3
  8. I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10: I bought minecraft for windows 10 but i am not 100% sure if i bought it with my main account since on the computer i bought it on says it isnt in my library yet i play it on my account. Can you download a game switch accounts and play it as though you own it on the second...
  9. I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it: I have previously redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 back in September 2018, Now that I have a new computer I wanted to reinstall but now it wants me to pay for it. Shouldn't it still be there as I have previously had it?...
  10. Minecraft redownload

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft redownload: Hello, I recently decided that I want to start playing Minecraft again and since I have a Windows 10 computer the game came with my computer when I bought it. I unfortunately uninstalled the game, is there any way to reinstall the game without having to buy the full game? I...