Windows 10: I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?

Discus and support I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have mincraft game in xbox and i want to play it in pc i can please?? * Original title: hi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ahmdslame, Feb 18, 2021.

1. ahmdslame Win User

I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?

i have mincraft game in xbox and i want to play it in pc i can please??

* Original title: hi

:)

ahmdslame, Feb 18, 2021

2. Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Feb 18, 2021
  4. I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?

Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

Hi JArthurs

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. You can play games from Xbox Play Anywhere on both XBox one as well as on Windows 10 PC.

These games are listed here

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/xbox-play-anyw...

Minecraft is not a Xbox Play Anywhere game, hence you will have to buy it separately for Windows 10.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?

1. I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that? - Similar Threads - Minecraft game Xbox

2. How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?: I bought both Arma Reforger and MW 2019 on my Xbox, but when i log into the same account on my pc neither of the games show up. Is it not possible, or is my pc glitched or something?...
  3. How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?: I bought both Arma Reforger and MW 2019 on my Xbox, but when i log into the same account on my pc neither of the games show up. Is it not possible, or is my pc glitched or something?...
  4. hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...: hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play them in the xbox cloud, the icon for the cloud does not appear, what can I do?...
  5. hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...

hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play...: hello, I have some games installed on my PC in the xbox game app, but when I want to play them in the xbox cloud, the icon for the cloud does not appear, what can I do?...
  6. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  7. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  8. Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?: Basically, I have 4 versions of Minecraft. I have Minecraft legacy edition Xbox, Minecraft java edition, minecraft newer one on Xbox and minecraft on my iPhone X. Is there any way i can transfer the xbox one on to this pc? i have it owned on microsoft store see picture but...
  9. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b
  10. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10: I want to know if I can download Minecraft on my laptop since I have it on my xbox and how to do so. thank you so much :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for free download if owned on xbox

2. If you own minecraft on console can you download on pc