Windows 10: I have Minecraft Java but can't play on my siblings' server.

Discus and support I have Minecraft Java but can't play on my siblings' server. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; They don't know what version of Java they have but they also play on PC. They created a server and every time I try to join it won't let me. Their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CRA_027, Apr 27, 2020.

1. CRA_027 Win User

I have Minecraft Java but can't play on my siblings' server.

They don't know what version of Java they have but they also play on PC. They created a server and every time I try to join it won't let me. Their version of Minecraft allows mods - I've never messed with mods so I don't know whether Java my version supports that, or if I need to buy a different Minecraft to be able to play with them. We are all on PC so why can't I join their server?

:)

CRA_027, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

Java usage is to high while playing games using java (Mostly Minecraft)

At idle java uses only using about 1-2% CPU usage, but when it comes to playing minecraft it increases to 15%-50%.

When i decrease the amount of FPS Minecraft makes the lower the percentage goes..

Here's a example of me playing minecraft:

Screenshot - af13cbbc3b2dbb2068315445c96bfd36 - Gyazo

Above shows applications like:
    OBS- Open Broadcast Software

and even

Google Chrome has to many open..

Screenshot - faf1ea4e67a3d4b1cf78aeb483b61dc6 - Gyazo

Things ive done:
    Reinstalled Java
    Cleared Java Cache
    Updated Nvidia Driver
    ADWCLEANER- Found no malware

Please its been like this for a week now ! And nobody has a fix for it

TacticNinjaHD, Apr 27, 2020
  4. ricorp Win User

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

To add to what the two above me posted, Minecraft requires Java (though there is a way to get around it, I believe). While you're playing Minecraft, Java CPU usage WILL definitely spike up depending on how active you are in the game. And to emphasize, THIS IS NORMAL.

Or maybe you need to check with the developers of Minecraft for a possible 'memory leak' with the game. Also, this is NOT the Minecraft support forum.

ricorp, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I have Minecraft Java but can't play on my siblings' server. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java can't

2. I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java but now I can't play it anymore.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a gmail address. Now I was forced to "merge" my java and Microsoft account, but now I apparently have to buy Minecraft again. It doesn't show up in my previous purchases that I bought Minecraft since I bought it on my gmail account. What...
  3. I have bought Minecraft Windows a while back but I can't play Java.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought Minecraft Windows a while back but I can't play Java.: I have Minecraft Windows and I should have Java because of that. Yet I don't because of Family Sharing but I don't even have Family Sharing set up or anything. Does anyone know how to fix this.Thank you...
  4. I have bought Minecraft Windows a while back but I can't play Java.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have bought Minecraft Windows a while back but I can't play Java.: I have Minecraft Windows and I should have Java because of that. Yet I don't because of Family Sharing but I don't even have Family Sharing set up or anything. Does anyone know how to fix this.Thank you...
  5. i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my...: i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my launcher. i refuse to pay another $30 for a game i already own. is there anyway i dont have to repay to get windows?...
  6. i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my...: i own minecraft java but my friends have minecraft windows and i can't play windows with my launcher. i refuse to pay another $30 for a game i already own. is there anyway i dont have to repay to get windows?...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers: I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to Login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I know it's because I have a Microsoft account I am just...
  8. Minecraft Java servers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java servers not working: I've been trying to join my friends on servers such as Hypixel and mineplex. Even though they can get onto the server just fine, when I try to connect to the server from my server list, I get an error saying "Failed to log in: The authentication servers are currently down for...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition to play with my friends in Multiplayer but when I log in the game it says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Minecraft account settings" Could someone please help me? Thank you...
  10. Can't Play A Minecraft Java Edition Premium Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play A Minecraft Java Edition Premium Server: I recently bought minecraft java with a microsoft account but I'm not allowed to play on a premium server? [ATTACH] Thats what it says everytime i try to connect to a premium server. I also played with my friends mojang account and it worked perfectly??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect to anubis.gg

2. minecraft anubis.gg server

3. why cant i get on anubis.gg minecraft server with my java edition minecraft