Windows 10: i have Minecraft on my IPad and i have an account but when I signed in on my computer it...

Discus and support i have Minecraft on my IPad and i have an account but when I signed in on my computer it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to link the two devices?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ImBean187, Feb 25, 2024.

1. ImBean187 Win User

i have Minecraft on my IPad and i have an account but when I signed in on my computer it...

Is there any way to link the two devices?

:)

ImBean187, Feb 25, 2024

2. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Sign in problem for minecraft (iPad)

I purchased minecraft for my i pad from that day i m trying to sign in minecraft game but every time shows something went wrong try again so i changed my id and password but it shows same msg. So i tried from xbox sign in but it shows same. So to to do ?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* (iPad) added to title

Sharad Rane, Feb 25, 2024
  4. storm lau Win User

i have Minecraft on my IPad and i have an account but when I signed in on my computer it...

Why Can't I sign Into Minecraft Bedrock On Pc If I already have a microsoft account on Ipad which I paid for

It only says buy now when I click on sign in for Minecraft Bedrock on my PC it does not let me sign into my account that I already have and paid for on my Ipad

storm lau, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. i have Minecraft on my IPad and i have an account but when I signed in on my computer it... - Similar Threads - Minecraft IPad account

2. I already own a copy of minecraft on my ipad and i have heard that i can redeem a copy of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I already own a copy of minecraft on my ipad and i have heard that i can redeem a copy of...: So a couple years ago i got minecraft on my ipad but i need it on my PC because my ipad has a habit of crashing. I was hopeless first as Im broke until i learnt that you could redeem a copy of bedrock on pc if you own Minecraft pocket and i need some help doing that as five...
  3. i have Minecraft on my IPad and i have an account but when I signed in on my computer it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have Minecraft on my IPad and i have an account but when I signed in on my computer it...: Is there any way to link the two devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-on-my-ipad-and-i-have-an-account/e62fe931-8f84-4867-92a9-4559883920f7
  4. Why Can't I sign Into Minecraft Bedrock On Pc If I already have a microsoft account on Ipad...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I sign Into Minecraft Bedrock On Pc If I already have a microsoft account on Ipad...: It only says buy now when I click on sign in for Minecraft Bedrock on my PC it does not let me sign into my account that I already have and paid for on my Ipad...
  5. Why Can't I sign Into Minecraft Bedrock On Pc If I already have a microsoft account on Ipad...

Why Can't I sign Into Minecraft Bedrock On Pc If I already have a microsoft account on Ipad...: It only says buy now when I click on sign in for Minecraft Bedrock on my PC it does not let me sign into my account that I already have and paid for on my Ipad...
  6. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  7. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...: Cannot attach screenshot without violating my anonymity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-sign-into-my-laptop-with-a-different/47fe8666-d142-4ead-b46a-d7b9c4d271b8
  8. I want to sign into my laptop with a different Microsoft account that I have. I have signed...

9. i have problem sign in my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have problem sign in my account: i have problem sign in my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-sign-in-my-account/556e142c-ff6c-492d-8915-3c8db337404b
  10. I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign...: I have my computer set up for no sign in when started. How do I change it to having to sign in with my pin. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-computer-set-up-for-no-sign-in-when/5533d4d7-c287-4f87-8dd4-9ee618d79d19"