Windows 10: i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

Discus and support i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have minecraft for windows 10 it says i don't but i do and its been maybe over a month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kylerharrington, Sep 23, 2020.

1. i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

i have minecraft for windows 10 it says i don't but i do and its been maybe over a month

:)

kylerharrington, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 23, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 23, 2020
  4. i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

1. i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't - Similar Threads - Minecraft says don't

2. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore: I want to buy Minecraft again because I no longer have it but I can't use the gift cardi get this in dutchHet lijkt erop dat u dit al hebtGa op je thuisapparaat naar Mijn games en apps of Mijn bibliotheek om het te downloaden. Als je aan het gamen bent vanuit de cloud, kun je...
  3. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore: I want to buy Minecraft again because I no longer have it but I can't use the gift cardi get this in dutchHet lijkt erop dat u dit al hebtGa op je thuisapparaat naar Mijn games en apps of Mijn bibliotheek om het te downloaden. Als je aan het gamen bent vanuit de cloud, kun je...
  4. can't buy minecraft It says I already have it, but I don't have it anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The new minecraft launcher says i don't have the full minecraft game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new minecraft launcher says i don't have the full minecraft game.: So when i downloaded the new launcher, it said "play demo" on the play button, whilst the old launcher still has the normal "play" button. Why does this happen!?...
  6. The new minecraft launcher says i don't have the full minecraft game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The new minecraft launcher says i don't have the full minecraft game.: So when i downloaded the new launcher, it said "play demo" on the play button, whilst the old launcher still has the normal "play" button. Why does this happen!?...
  7. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  8. Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on a Mojang account on minecraft.com and have gotten it migrated to a Microsoft account since then. I've been able to play it freely on my laptop, but I've recently purchased a new PC and I am unable to download the game.When I go onto...
  9. Minecraft says I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I don't own it.: SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only the ones that minecraft features for some reason or see a snapshot of the game. Please help me out....
  10. I don't have my Minecraft Skins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have my Minecraft Skins: I bought the Master's Collection from Microsoft YESTERDAY and three of my skin packs aren't showing up. I talked with a moderator and nothing she said helped. These are three I'm missing The pastel skin pack, Wilflife Savanna, and Relics of Privateers. Can someone help me it...