Windows 10: I have Minecraft on my Xbox One but it is not letting me install it on my computer

Discus and support I have Minecraft on my Xbox One but it is not letting me install it on my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Minecraft on my xbox one and I can not install it on my pc. I need help with this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by E0XCLUED, Sep 11, 2020.

1. E0XCLUED Win User

I have Minecraft on my Xbox One but it is not letting me install it on my computer

I have Minecraft on my xbox one and I can not install it on my pc. I need help with this problem.

:)

E0XCLUED, Sep 11, 2020

2. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 11, 2020
  4. I have Minecraft on my Xbox One but it is not letting me install it on my computer

Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

I have Minecraft on my Xbox One but it is not letting me install it on my computer

1. I have Minecraft on my Xbox One but it is not letting me install it on my computer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Xbox letting

2. Minecraft Dungeens will not let me install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeens will not let me install it.: Today I used bootcamp on my mac to play Minecraft dungeons on my mac . I had already bought and played Minecraft dungeons on my Xbox. But it won't let me install or play. This also the case for other games I play on Xbox....
  3. Minecraft Dungeens will not let me install it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeens will not let me install it.: Today I used bootcamp on my mac to play Minecraft dungeons on my mac . I had already bought and played Minecraft dungeons on my Xbox. But it won't let me install or play. This also the case for other games I play on Xbox....
  4. Minecraft Dungeens will not let me install it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.: I bought some games a long time ago. Such as Minecraft, Rocket League and recently Halo Infinite. These games wont work now. Whenever I attempt to run them, they always come up with an error. Saying OpenGL needs to be supported or installed. I recently bought a new ASUS...
  6. I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.: I bought some games a long time ago. Such as Minecraft, Rocket League and recently Halo Infinite. These games wont work now. Whenever I attempt to run them, they always come up with an error. Saying OpenGL needs to be supported or installed. I recently bought a new ASUS...
  7. I need to install OpenGL but my computer won't let me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Minecraft wont let me install

Minecraft wont let me install: I just got a new ssd card for my computer to run my games better. I am trying to install minecraft but when I go to click install it is crossed out. So I went into my library and tried to click install but it says that it cannot be used on this device. The install button is...
  9. i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc: I got the app somehow and it wont let me play until I "unlock the full game" even though I spent 20 dollars to play it. I cant sign in to my account either without buying another more expensive version of the game. please help I dont want to spend 50 bucks on Minecraft...
  10. Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...: I own Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One, and my friends own the same game on their Xbox and it allows them to install it and play it on their PC as well when they link their Xbox account. For some reason, it will not let me install the game on my PC. It's...