Windows 10: i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

Discus and support i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I recently got a pc same email and password from xbox and Microsoft and all it give me is the option to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IanSegovia, Jul 28, 2020.

1. i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

I have Minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I recently got a pc same email and password from xbox and Microsoft and all it give me is the option to get the free trial can you help me?

:)

IanSegovia, Jul 28, 2020

2. Router is showing Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox

I am using HP laptop running WINDOWS 10 and I have a router with a wired connection that is showing a Xbox connected to my router instead of a laptop. Though I don’t have any Xbox. Why?

HeidiTolles, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

Hi JArthurs

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. You can play games from Xbox Play Anywhere on both XBox one as well as on Windows 10 PC.

These games are listed here

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/xbox-play-anyw...

Minecraft is not a Xbox Play Anywhere game, hence you will have to buy it separately for Windows 10.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Jul 28, 2020
  4. i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

1. i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password... - Similar Threads - minecraft xbox don’t

2. I need help getting in my asus but I don’t have my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting in my asus but I don’t have my password: I have a asus laptop I can’t sign in I forgot my password I want to do a factory reset but when I do is say I need additional free space needed in my drive where windows is installed but how when I can’t get it to my laptop please help...
  3. I need help getting in my asus but I don’t have my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting in my asus but I don’t have my password: I have a asus laptop I can’t sign in I forgot my password I want to do a factory reset but when I do is say I need additional free space needed in my drive where windows is installed but how when I can’t get it to my laptop please help...
  4. My account got hacked and I don’t have the email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account got hacked and I don’t have the email: My account got hacked and the person who hacked it changed the email associated with it, and I don’t have it. The new email ends with rambler.ru if that helps. I’m trying to get a recovery code for it but it would send it to the hacker’s account. Is there a way for me to get...
  5. My account got hacked and I don’t have the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and I don’t have the email: My account got hacked and the person who hacked it changed the email associated with it, and I don’t have it. The new email ends with rambler.ru if that helps. I’m trying to get a recovery code for it but it would send it to the hacker’s account. Is there a way for me to get...
  6. My account got hacked and I don’t have the email

7. I forgot my Windows password, except I don’t have the right USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my Windows password, except I don’t have the right USB?: My computer somehow forgot my PIN, and I haven’t used the actual password in ~2 years. When I went to click the ‘Reset Password’ link it said I needed a USB drive. I got one and plugged it in, but it says it’s not the right drive? I can’t get on my computer at all now because...
  8. I forgot my Windows password, except I don’t have the right USB?

I forgot my Windows password, except I don’t have the right USB?: My computer somehow forgot my PIN, and I haven’t used the actual password in ~2 years. When I went to click the ‘Reset Password’ link it said I needed a USB drive. I got one and plugged it in, but it says it’s not the right drive? I can’t get on my computer at all now because...
  9. “Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop: So after I updated my laptop , it said password incorrect even when I knew it was right . I restored my laptop to before the update and removed the password. I updated it again and this this it just says “sign in” , when I click that it says “incorrect password” and just goes...
  10. Router is showing Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Router is showing Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox: I am using HP laptop running WINDOWS 10 and I have a router with a wired connection that is showing a Xbox connected to my router instead of a laptop. Though I don’t have any Xbox. Why?...