Windows 10: i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

Discus and support i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I recently got a pc same email and password from xbox and Microsoft and all it give me is the option to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IanSegovia, Jul 28, 2020.

1. i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

I have Minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I recently got a pc same email and password from xbox and Microsoft and all it give me is the option to get the free trial can you help me?

:)

IanSegovia, Jul 28, 2020

2. Router is showing Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox

I am using HP laptop running WINDOWS 10 and I have a router with a wired connection that is showing a Xbox connected to my router instead of a laptop. Though I don’t have any Xbox. Why?

HeidiTolles, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

Hi JArthurs

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. You can play games from Xbox Play Anywhere on both XBox one as well as on Windows 10 PC.

These games are listed here

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/xbox-play-anyw...

Minecraft is not a Xbox Play Anywhere game, hence you will have to buy it separately for Windows 10.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Jul 28, 2020
  4. i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

1. i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password... - Similar Threads - minecraft xbox don’t

2. I don’t have access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t have access to the internet: I know that all my home PCs are connected to the wifi router. But all my devices cannot connect to the internet. I think that the DNS is a culprit because it changes from "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to the specific DNS server. What is the fix? Thank you...
  3. I don’t know if I have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know if I have a virus: So the other day I ran a windows virus scan and it said I had a virus so I removed it and I did the scan a second time and it said I had another virus. I did this multiple times and it said a new virus each time. I then downloaded norton security and have since run every...
  4. I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a MOJANG Minecraft code for PC. I have windows 10...: when I put the code in for the download, an error pops up saying I might have to redeem it thru a different web page. The card states, PC and MAC. I have a mojang account that I am instructed to use on the back of the card. Check the instructions that came with your code....
  5. I don't have my Minecraft Skins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have my Minecraft Skins: I bought the Master's Collection from Microsoft YESTERDAY and three of my skin packs aren't showing up. I talked with a moderator and nothing she said helped. These are three I'm missing The pastel skin pack, Wilflife Savanna, and Relics of Privateers. Can someone help me it...
  6. Router is showing Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Router is showing Xbox but I don’t have an Xbox: I am using HP laptop running WINDOWS 10 and I have a router with a wired connection that is showing a Xbox connected to my router instead of a laptop. Though I don’t have any Xbox. Why?...
  7. I have lost my password and have no recovery disc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have lost my password and have no recovery disc.: Is there no possible way to recover a password without a recovery disk? I am unable to open Win10. I do have the product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-password-and-have-no-recovery-disc/c2c43aef-4baf-48da-bc52-3ecb78fc6ff3
  8. I have the same issue on my PC laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have the same issue on my PC laptop: please see the following link, it shows exactly what I'm dealing with. When I restarted my laptop it wasn't for any update, my hard drive only had around 15gb left. And to add extra details about my system, my RAM had been upgraded to the highest capacity....
  9. I have no sound on my emails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no sound on my emails.: How do I retrieve sound on my incoming emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-on-my-emails/32aeed24-d7f2-491d-b261-7f037ee51c26
  10. I Have a virus On My PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Have a virus On My PC: Log OS : Windows 10 Version 1607 Browser : Microsoft Edge Effect : Flashing Screen Going Into Screen Saver And Back To Edge I Got A Virus On My PC...