Windows 10: I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but...

Discus and support I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but cant put an Australian Credit card in for my billing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter England1, Mar 3, 2024.

1. I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but...

I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but cant put an Australian Credit card in for my billing.

:)

Peter England1, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but...

1. I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but... - Similar Threads - moved Dubai Australia

2. I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but...: I have moved from Dubai to Australia. I have changed my billing address to Australia, but cant put an Australian Credit card in for my billing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-moved-from-dubai-to-australia-i-have/0bd00bb9-1a46-4b15-8789-f12393e70f27
  3. I have changed my email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have changed my email address.: I have changed my email address and the old email account has now been closed, so when MS tries to contact me they can't get through. But when I try to change the email on my MS account, I am told that my new email has already been taken. Shouild I be worried, and what should...
  4. I have changed my email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have changed my email address.: I have changed my email address and the old email account has now been closed, so when MS tries to contact me they can't get through. But when I try to change the email on my MS account, I am told that my new email has already been taken. Shouild I be worried, and what should...
  5. I have changed my email address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Hi - why wont microsoft accept my "confirming" phone number mobile, in Australia - I have...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi - why wont microsoft accept my "confirming" phone number mobile, in Australia - I have...: Hi - why wont microsoft accept my "confirming" phone number mobile, in Australia - I have tried "with" and "without" the "0" which normally is not documented when showing the +61 country code.There is no other option there which is really annoying.I have no idea what...
  7. Using an Adapter in Australia

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using an Adapter in Australia: I have a Surface Pro and I am going to Australia. Can I safely use an adapter while there? Do you have a suggestion of what to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-an-adapter-in-australia/27dd3597-fe39-42dd-aa9b-62b789977009"
  8. Handwriting support for English (AUSTRALIA) unavailable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Handwriting support for English (AUSTRALIA) unavailable: I have scoured the internet for hours and tried several fixes with no luck. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and I'm trying to use draw and general ink tools within Microsoft Word. When I download the Australian English language pack, even though an icon appears in 'Region...
  9. Cortona not working Australia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortona not working Australia: Hi Everyone, I've a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10, 64 bit version 1511 OS Build 10586.633. I have tried to set up Cortona, but it just keeps telling me to set it up after it says all OK. I live in Australia and have my region and language set to Australian. Speech...
  10. Timezone defaults to Arizona...I am in Australia :-(

in Windows 10 Support
    Timezone defaults to Arizona...I am in Australia :-(: Hi, My laptop (Windows 10 Education) defaults to Arizona timezone when I am at home. At work (connected to a network), it has the correct timezone and time. At home, not. All of the other computers/devices have the correct timezone. I change to my timezone (Brisbane +10),...