Windows 10: I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC

Discus and support I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently bought a new PC with the following components:Asus ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFiG.Skill DDR5 / 7200Mhz 2x16GbIntel 13900k1x Samsung 980 Pro 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Intellence Studio, May 23, 2023.

1. I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC

I recently bought a new PC with the following components:Asus ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFiG.Skill DDR5 / 7200Mhz 2x16GbIntel 13900k1x Samsung 980 Pro 1 Tb M.2 on slot 1 Gen 41x Kingston KC3000 2 Tb M.2 on slot 2 Gen 4Asus ROG Strix RTX3090 24GbBeQuiet Dark Power 13 1000W.At the time I received it, I setup the motherboard almost everything to auto and/or AI and enabled the XMP of the QVL certified ram certified by both Asus and G.Skill. I started using the PC with no problems for 1-2 weeks and a nightmare of constant and unexplained BSODs started. The PC at first was crashing almost any a

:)

Intellence Studio, May 23, 2023
Thema:

I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC

1. I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC - Similar Threads - multiple BSODs during

2. BSOD during clean install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during clean install of Windows 11: I recently made a custom PC and am trying to do a clean install of Windows 11 via Installation Media. I keep getting bsod of various types, and at various points in the process. Sometimes I don't even get to the first screen that asks for language. A couple times it finished...
  3. BSOD during clean install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during clean install of Windows 11: I recently made a custom PC and am trying to do a clean install of Windows 11 via Installation Media. I keep getting bsod of various types, and at various points in the process. Sometimes I don't even get to the first screen that asks for language. A couple times it finished...
  4. I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC: I recently bought a new PC with the following components:Asus ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFiG.Skill DDR5 / 7200Mhz 2x16GbIntel 13900k1x Samsung 980 Pro 1 Tb M.2 on slot 1 Gen 41x Kingston KC3000 2 Tb M.2 on slot 2 Gen 4Asus ROG Strix RTX3090 24GbBeQuiet Dark Power 13 1000W.At...
  5. I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC

I have multiple BSODs during the first steps of clean Windows installations on a new PC: I recently bought a new PC with the following components:Asus ROG Strix Z790-H Gaming WiFiG.Skill DDR5 / 7200Mhz 2x16GbIntel 13900k1x Samsung 980 Pro 1 Tb M.2 on slot 1 Gen 41x Kingston KC3000 2 Tb M.2 on slot 2 Gen 4Asus ROG Strix RTX3090 24GbBeQuiet Dark Power 13 1000W.At...
  6. BSOD during clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during clean install: Hey, I was getting a bunch of BSOD’s and decided to do a clean install of windows using MCT and a usb, everything installed fine until I got to the getting ready screen and then got a System Service Exception BSOD. This issue has been continuous and I have tried every...
  7. BSOD during clean install

BSOD during clean install: Hey, I was getting a bunch of BSOD’s and decided to do a clean install of windows using MCT and a usb, everything installed fine until I got to the getting ready screen and then got a System Service Exception BSOD. This issue has been continuous and I have tried every...
  8. BSOD during clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. BSOD during clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during clean install: Quick backstory: Had Windows 10 Pro running since it came out with relatively few problems. I decided it was time for a graphics upgrade so I threw in an EVGA GeForce 1060. Nvidia decided I needed new drivers and it has been all downhill since then. 1) I first got a...
  10. Clean install BSOD during sleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install BSOD during sleep?: Just did a clean install of Windows 10 pro x64 last night. Everything was going well it seemed. Installed all my essentials and drivers. I put my PC to sleep last night. Woke up this morning and my PC was turned on for some reason, checked event viewer and saw a "bugcheck"....