Windows 10: I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows.

Discus and support I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I try to open virus & threat protection I get the error: Page not available. YOur IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Masonismo, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Masonismo Win User

I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows.

Everytime I try to open virus & threat protection I get the error: Page not available. YOur IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. This is not a school account or a work account. It was doing this before on a local account, so i reset my pc and tried to sign in with a microsoft account and the problem still occurs.Problem 2. In device security it says Standard hardware security not supported. I have never had this problem until I reset my pc to try to fix another problem.I have TMP enabled in the bios, Virtualizatio

:)

Masonismo, Dec 3, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2023
  3. RandelA Win User
    Windows 7 Ultimate - fresh install problem

Okay, I changed it from ahci to IDE, I got one step further. It now says "Operating System not found" after a series of checks (PXE, broadcom etc etc??).

I know that one already. Like I said, I did a fresh install *Big Grin I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows. :D but by default, mine is set to ahci! :/

My sata mode is in ahci, I switched it to IDE and it said "Operating system not found" so I guess that's a little closer... is it?

RandelA, Dec 3, 2023
  4. redeye Win User

Windows 7 Ultimate - fresh install problem

yes, that is the problem, to solve it do what sasqui suggested...
    but it should not matter, if you remove all partitions from the drive that it is "raw"... you can do this in the windows install where you select the partition where you want windows to go, it s slightly hidden, it is "under" one of the options in the selection screen.

remember to change the bios to ahci, because on a raw drive windows does not care... it adjusts to the drive type...

TL;DR... when installing windows clean, get the drive to a raw state... (zeroing out the first sector(MBR) on the hdd always works, but requires a disk editor)

redeye, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

1. I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows. - Similar Threads - multiple problems fresh

2. I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have multiple problems after a fresh install of windows.: Everytime I try to open virus & threat protection I get the error: Page not available. YOur IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. This is not a school account or a work account. It was doing this...
  3. I have multiple problems

I have multiple problems: Earlier today I noticed that my laptop was very slow when I was using it. I noticed it was on 12 percent so I plugged the charger into it. About an hour later I notice the battery is low and still on 12 percent. I unplugged the charger and plugged it back in. While unplugged,...
  4. I have multiple problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple problems: Earlier today I noticed that my laptop was very slow when I was using it. I noticed it was on 12 percent so I plugged the charger into it. About an hour later I notice the battery is low and still on 12 percent. I unplugged the charger and plugged it back in. While unplugged,...
  5. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10: Hello!Yesterday, 02/JUN/2022, I formatted my computer and did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit using the ISO from the Microsoft website which I believe is version 21H2. Today, 03/JUN/2022, I had 4 BSODs. I opened a case with Microsoft, the technician asked me to...
  6. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10: Hello!Yesterday, 02/JUN/2022, I formatted my computer and did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit using the ISO from the Microsoft website which I believe is version 21H2. Today, 03/JUN/2022, I had 4 BSODs. I opened a case with Microsoft, the technician asked me to...
  7. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. after a reset I started having multiple problems

after a reset I started having multiple problems: since I was low on space I thought a system reset would fix most of it so I did so after that when I tried to sign in it was saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded" so I followed some instruction I found online which said to boot the...
  9. Having multiple BSOD's even after a fresh install stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having multiple BSOD's even after a fresh install stuck in restart loop: PC started up this morning and was getting BSOD's every time the windows logo popped up and started loading. Reformatted the SSD and did a clean install, during that process immediately after loading windows the first time it was still receiving BSOD's and took multiple...
  10. Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs on a fresh installation of Windows...: This is a last ditch effort. I've contacted Microsoft and they remoted in and tried fixing it. Nothing is working. A few of the BSODs I've had: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (multiple mentions) IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (blank message)...