Windows 10: I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my computer. How do I add it to my sound options?

Discus and support I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my computer. How do I add it to my sound options? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my computer. How do I add it to my sound options?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarelSala1, Mar 14, 2021.

1. I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my computer. How do I add it to my sound options?

I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my computer. How do I add it to my sound options?

:)

KarelSala1, Mar 14, 2021
  2. aikimich Win User

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Mar 14, 2021
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Mar 14, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my computer. How do I add it to my sound options?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my computer.  How do I add it to my sound options? :p

cadaveca, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

1. I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my computer. How do I add it to my sound options? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset connected

2. how do i connect my headset to windows??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i connect my headset to windows??: i have been trying and trying so hard to just connect my microphone to windows but it just isnt connecting. the actual headphone part is fine, but any microphone that i have are on headphones and i cant get them to work at all. i know this isnt a problem with the actual...
  3. i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected...: i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected headset as a sound output. there is only laptop speker option available ....
  4. i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected...

i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected...: i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected headset as a sound output. there is only laptop speker option available ....
  5. Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer: Hello everyone, I need to connect my bluetooth headphone to my Computer running on Windows 10 It is not recognizing the device. Please assist me further....
  6. Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer: Hello everyone, I need to connect my bluetooth headphone to my Computer running on Windows 10 It is not recognizing the device. Please assist me further....
  7. Issues in connecting my bluetooth headset to my Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How can i add bluetooth to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i add bluetooth to my computer?: I need bluetooth to my computer, because i want to connect my Galaxy Buds to my computer, but it doesn't have bluetooth support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-bluetooth-to-my-computer/b855cc68-5ad1-4099-adb6-04a5f09f3526
  9. How can i add bluetooth to my computer?

How can i add bluetooth to my computer?: I need bluetooth to my computer, because i want to connect my Galaxy Buds to my computer, but it doesn't have bluetooth support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-bluetooth-to-my-computer/b855cc68-5ad1-4099-adb6-04a5f09f3526
  10. How Do I add sound enhancements to my sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I add sound enhancements to my sound?: Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 and I notice that my Realtek High Definition audio does not have a "sound enhancements tab" how do I add this feature? Thank you. Also, post what information I need to provide. 25259